So The WWE Is Just Gonna Let This Physical & Emotional Abuse Of Male Talent Go Unchecked?

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
If they won't let the guys retaliate, they better let one of the Divas stand up to her

tumblr_nvw48yA9kK1uhlrelo7_500.gif

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
People hate on Brady cause he's the best, reminds me of juan

Stick to Australian sports, slappy.

Tom Brady is the dumbass that played football in cold weather for free, then did it again for one of the most racist pro football organizations of all time and that was BEFORE Riley Cooper.

He ain't the best at shyt but bein' Gisele Bündchen's bytch...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I told u she sucked two years ago and u all gave it a pass....Talking about her flat ass and her goofy looks all the time. Now you want to catch up and complain...told u so.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I've said it once and I will say it again:

She is the root of most of the WWE's problems more perhaps than Dunn and Vince.

Her history the past 13 years speaks for itself. And when the old man goes, its gonna be worse, Haitch aint saving shyt.

She fukked up The Rock's contract for heaven's sake,:mindblown:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Are they afraid the tumblr crowd is going to cry or something??

It's not WWE, it's Mattel. WWE could use a Lita type of beatdown these days.

That Stephanie slap might be the most protected move on the roster now :pachaha:

It's been the most protected move for 15 years. I remember this as her special move in No Mercy and Linda selling it holding her face :mjlol:

tumblr_mn2290Vfg31s4xfdyo4_250.gif

There's only one person who can stop this tyranny

linda-slaps-steph.gif

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:whoa:I hope it never gets checked I LOVE femdom Steph:noah:she can slap me around verbally degrade and emasculate me anytime:blessed:these gifs in here are hot :triplehcrying:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The past two weeks?!? :mjlol:

She's been doing this for years. She's the most protected character in WWE in decades. Even Triple H has shown more ass as a heel, specially in the Bryan feud (and it seems he's gonna do it again in the one with Reigns, and he kinda did in the Shield feud).

The only time Steph got her comeuppance was when Vickie Guerrero shoved her to a pool full of mud years ago. What's sad is that they probably think all her emasculation was worth that moment and the more she acts like this, it builds up for another "classic" segment like the one with Vickie. When in reality no one really remembers that shyt and the damage he does to every single hot act they have by making them look like shyt without any response is way more harmful for the roster than any payoff they can have with her in 2015.

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
Stick to Australian sports, slappy.

Tom Brady is the dumbass that played football in cold weather for free, then did it again for one of the most racist pro football organizations of all time and that was BEFORE Riley Cooper.

He ain't the best at shyt but bein' Gisele Bündchen's bytch...
Maybe you should stick to Australian sports, you obviously know nothing about American sports

Lol this clown called me slappy :lolbron:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
In B4 she does this to Brock and he snaps and mushes her head right off her shoulders.

:deadmanny: @ the fact that Vince came back for one week and got his comeuppance by the end of the episode, but Stephanie is still out here slapping people years later with no repercussions. No wonder he has to come back to put people over. Steph just won't do it, and Trips' first train of thought always seems to be "Well, why wouldn't I beat him in a match? :patrice:"