So The WWE Is Just Gonna Let This Physical & Emotional Abuse Of Male Talent Go Unchecked?

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
12317459_931894590220949_1021864086_n.jpg

:mjcry: Tom's looking a broken man right there.
Wowwwwwww :wow:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Unless this leads to a diva (preferably Nia Jax) to debut to neutralize Steph there is no point of her slapping him. They wonder why they cant have a hot act but fail to realize that in a worked environment, perception is every thing.

Has she ever slapped Cena?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Unless this leads to a diva (preferably Nia Jax) to debut to neutralize Steph there is no point of her slapping him. They wonder why they cant have a hot act but fail to realize that in a worked environment, perception is every thing.

I'd feed her to Asuka :demonic::shaq:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
In B4 she does this to Brock and he snaps and mushes her head right off her shoulders.

:deadmanny: @ the fact that Vince came back for one week and got his comeuppance by the end of the episode, but Stephanie is still out here slapping people years later with no repercussions. No wonder he has to come back to put people over. Steph just won't do it, and Trips' first train of thought always seems to be "Well, why wouldn't I beat him in a match? :patrice:"

You know the last time she got her comeuppance? Back in summer of 2014 against Vickie Guerrero who had quit the wrestling business for good.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Steph is a spoiled brat of a heel who has shown time and time again to be as mentally unstable as her father. Slapping is par for the course. The reason why she can't get any comeuppance is because you can't hit women in the WWE anymore. Back when anyone could get it she was taking all kinds of finishers and bumps. A couple of slaps really isn't much to be concerned about. When Steph slaps someone the audience is thinking, "What a bytch. :scust:" not "Wow, that guy just lost all of his credibility in my eyes. :skip:"

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Steph is a spoiled brat of a heel who has shown time and time again to be as mentally unstable as her father. Slapping is par for the course. The reason why she can't get any comeuppance is because you can't hit women in the WWE anymore. Back when anyone could get it she was taking all kinds of finishers and bumps. A couple of slaps really isn't much to be concerned about. When Steph slaps someone the audience is thinking, "What a bytch. :scust:" not "Wow, that guy just lost all of his credibility in my eyes. :skip:"
I sure was thinking "What a bytch" just not in regards to her

J8lqhP5.gif

Daps

I dont think so but Cena sure slapped her

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Stop being a contrarian who says shyt to piss us off. Was bad enough when messiah was doing that shyt.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Stop being a contrarian who says shyt to piss us off. Was bad enough when messiah was doing that shyt.

Get out of here with this nonsense :camby:

TSC is one of the only forums on this board that doesn't impose groupthink, but I've been seeing a bunch of dudes on here trying to push this "If you have a different opinion than mine your trolling" BS recently. Y'all need to create a TSC Safe Space thread if you can't handle seeing different opinions.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Shut up you little p*ssy. If you get pissed off over differing opinions on a messageboard my advice is to slit your wrist and save yourself a lifetime of frustration.