So The WWE Is Just Gonna Let This Physical & Emotional Abuse Of Male Talent Go Unchecked?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For the past two weeks Stephanie McMahon has assaulted two male employees without provocation. Not only that but she repeatedly verbally abuses male employees as well. Just because she's spearheading a "Divas Revolution" does not give her the right to treat the male talent in such a manner unbecoming of her role as not only Chief Brand Officer, but minority owner of the company.

If this was Triple H or Vince McMahon slapping the Divas around there would be a shyt storm, it's unfair brehs. This has been going on for too long.

tumblr_n4wtppZWGW1rhly2xo1_r1_500.gif

big-show.gif

h0POF.gif

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Totally agree. Domestic violence works both ways. The WWE is basically showing their audience, which is catered towards children, that it's OK for a female to attack a male with no repercussions. The WWE is also promoting a concept to children that it's OK to get slapped around by your employer. Physical abuse should not be tolerated whatsoever. The next generation will have all sorts of self esteem issues.

This is a movement I can get behind :troll:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
On an unrelated note, this just shows you how petty the McMahon family really is. They have to show on camera that they can physically attack professional athletes with no repercussions just to feed their ego. Most of the time, the physical attacks lead to absolutely nowhere.

It's like if Roger Gooddell came out and horse collar tackled Tom Brady before a game to make sure he sat out those games he tried to suspend him for :beli:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Things you do for money and a lil facetime.
I wouldn't even be surprised if it wasn't scripted or she improvised a little too much in that segment. And if it was, it's stupid to close out a show with something like an announcer getting beaten up by an authority figure that most likely won't lead to anything.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I can already hear the usual suspects coming

"You guys are being such marks"

I'm just going to give you all the preemptive :camby: It's a wrestling forum, shut thee fukk up.

Now on to my post, the fact that she never gets her comeuppance kills me. Every heel authority figure does, Vince McMahon just got put on his ass last week and he's fukkin 70 and never makes appearances this days.

Are they afraid the tumblr crowd is going to cry or something??

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
It's like if Roger Gooddell came out and horse collar tackled Tom Brady before a game to make sure he sat out those games he tried to suspend him for :beli:

Ain't nobody feelin' sorry for Tom Brady, though.

:lolbron:Batista gettin' slapped up is the worst because that's like gettin' an asswhoopin' by his sister-in-law...and he's the most likely to hit back.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'll swear and stand by it, and not necessarily because of what she did tonight.
If Stephanie McMahon is the boss once her old man passes, this company dies with Vince.
They are absolutely, 110% done. 10 - 20 years after his death before they're closing shop or forced to sell to Disney.