So we know that Young Ma is done but what about Fetty Wap...is it a wrap for him too?

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I feel like Fetty hit the ground running so quickly, having hit after hit after hit after hit that he was gonna eventually run out of steam. It also didn't help that he was very one dimensional with his style and the overused "yeahhhhheyeahhhhheyeahhhhh" adlib.

I actually liked some of his music off his album, but yeah A Boogie & PnB Rock have already surpassed Fetty.

Plus, didn't he say he was gonna retire after meeting his idol Gucci Mane?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Money Power Respect is not a classic hiphop record thats spanned 20 years brehs...:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:.......all cause fukk up some Commas...a record that came out 3 years ago is already washed and played out. ...:snoop:...new nikkas..:scust:

Who the fukk still plays this record?

That shyt was played out and wash after the time it came out.

Y'all still overrating 90s hiphop

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Damn I feel this way.

He really had a nice year though

And Desiigner looks to be heading the same route.
Outlet was actual fire, it'd be pretty unfortunate if he got fukked over cause Mike Dean and GOOD Music have no idea what people like these days.

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
by this logic Kendrick is done too since he aint released an album since 2015

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Fetty did what he had to do, did his thing as strong as he could till he conked out. In this short attention span era you gotta play the field that way. He literally owned 2015, that was his year undisputed . 10 years from now he will have plenty of "throwbacks". Probably will give him that nostalgia second wind a lot of artists get. Can't really ask for more.