So when are we going to do something about Saudi Arabia

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you had to pick in 2014 though...i'd MUCH rather fukk with the iranians than the saudis.

The Iranians are way more reasonable people in general... and not having holy sites of your religion in your country helps quite a bit too.
Iran has been progressive (edit: more progressive than we give them credit for) for a while. We fukked up that relationship something serious with getting rid of the shah and then bringing him back :dead:

I don't think Iran will ever forgive us. Plus the big elephant in the room

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Iran has been progressive for a while. We fukked up that relationship something serious with getting rid of the shah and then bringing him back :dead:

I don't think Iran will ever forgive us. Plus the big elephant in the room
Well...they don't have to forgive us...just let israel live and Iran can have a seat the table. :obama:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Well...they don't have to forgive us...just let israel live and Iran can have a seat the table. :obama:
If only. A whole lot of people in power in Iran need to die before Iran is going to let Israel just live. Funding Hezbollah ain't helping either.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
We probably don't want SA to turn into a large Yemen/Libya with a large percent of the worlds oil....

That's more than likely what would happen if their government fell.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We probably don't want SA to turn into a large Yemen/Libya with a large percent of the worlds oil....

That's more than likely what would happen if their government fell.
You are critical of Islam, but you can't be blind as to see that about 90 percent of Islamic terror comes from Riyadh.

If only. A whole lot of people in power in Iran need to die before Iran is going to let Israel just live. Funding Hezbollah ain't helping either.
yeaaaaaaaah about that :patrice:

Oh well :heh:

That's just proxy wars though. No different then the US and the Soviets.

I'm talking blatant acts of terror, like this Boko Haram thing. That has to end.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You are critical of Islam, but you can't be blind as to see that about 90 percent of Islamic terror comes from Riyadh.

That's just proxy wars though. No different then the US and the Soviets.

I'm talking blatant acts of terror, like this Boko Haram thing. That has to end.
Good luck. Blatant acts of terror are going to continue. I don't really believe in the whole clash of civilizations theory (I've seen convincing arguments against it), but it does have some face validity.

This is unfortunately going to be a "war" we're going to be fighting for a long time. :to:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
They haven't destroyed Islam sir...they only practice it the exact way it should be by showing no mercy to the weak...senseless killings...religious intolerance...most of you will excuse this by saying this is just a few out of billions bt trust me these people didn't come frm Mars...they learned their religion frm respected teachers...and the ones that are not out there doing these crimes are home supporting them...excuse it however u want since we all tryna be politically correct...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They haven't destroyed Islam sir...they only practice it the exact way it should be by showing no mercy to the weak...senseless killings...religious intolerance...most of you will excuse this by saying this is just a few out of billions bt trust me these people didn't come frm Mars...they learned their religion frm respected teachers...and the ones that are not out there doing these crimes are home supporting them...excuse it however u want since we all tryna be politically correct...

Dawg, if you read the stuff that the barbary pirates were writing over 200 years ago, you see what we're dealing with.

They were talking about global caliphates and jihad BACK THEN. :damn: