So when are we going to do something about Saudi Arabia

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Iran has been progressive (edit: more progressive than we give them credit for) for a while. We fukked up that relationship something serious with getting rid of the shah and then bringing him back :dead:

I don't think Iran will ever forgive us. Plus the big elephant in the room

lmfao, we were fukkin a$$holes for bringing the Shah back he was fukkin awful. I don't blame Iranians for hating us, America and Britain fukked up their only democratically elected head of state cuz Mossadeq might be a Soviet sympathizer. :laugh:

The biggest thing we can do is push for renewable energy sources and to become less dependent on oil, especially foreign oil. A green revolution if you will.

That takes care of the Energy Conglomerates and Gulf States.

Honestly, it's gonna have to take every industry ganging up on big energy before we get a real aggressive push for renewable energy. I'm just hoping someone invents a solar powered engine that can make the gas powered one obsolete. It'll be worse than when Napster opened the floodgates and mortally wounded the music industry.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Dawg, if you read the stuff that the barbary pirates were writing over 200 years ago, you see what we're dealing with.

They were talking about global caliphates and jihad BACK THEN. :damn:
Im really starting to believe that Islam is a global threat to peace...they're the only religion who refuse to live with others unless their in charge so they can give us our "dhimmi" rights...action must be taken...bt our politicians lack backbone...they're scared of being called islamophobic and maybe racist even though it's clear as day that this is a threat

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Im really starting to believe that Islam is a global threat to peace...they're the only religion who refuse to live with others unless their in charge so they can give us our "dhimmi" rights...action must be taken...bt our politicians lack backbone...they're scared of being called islamophobic and maybe racist even though it's clear as day that this is a threat
its pretty interesting from a comparative religion stance. Christianity has this built in "turn the other cheek" shyt which has done WONDERS for its ethics

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
its pretty interesting from a comparative religion stance. Christianity has this built in "turn the other cheek" shyt which has done WONDERS for its ethics
I've always said the day a pastor or watever ask me to kill for God is the day that I start fighting against religion itself...if God wants somebody dead he can do it himself...I wont kill or hurt nobody over religion...how can God take pleasure in seeing you kill others for him...and these people tryna justify killing innocents...fukk no...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've always said the day a pastor or watever ask me to kill for God is the day that I start fighting against religion itself...if God wants somebody dead he can do it himself...I wont kill or hurt nobody over religion...how can God take pleasure in seeing you kill others for him...and these people tryna justify killing innocents...fukk no...
Islam pretty clearly mandates this behavior and if people try to say "well the quran says XYZ against that" then the only answer is that the book is CLEARLY contradictory and can't be trusted in any form or direction.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Islam pretty clearly mandates this behavior and if people try to say "well the quran says XYZ against that" then the only answer is that the book is CLEARLY contradictory and can't be trusted in any form or direction.
Why cnt these people just think...who the fukk blow them self up to get to heaven with 72 virgins waiting? Who even listens to a pastor telling them to do that? Like goddamn use your brain...my only answer to that is these people are not being brainwashed...they genuinely believe in what their doing...so talking to them will not help...only fighting the problem head on...

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is why more and more people are distancing themselves from religion. humanity just hasn't evolved enough to NOT use it as a means to justify acts of barbarism.

Good Guy Guevara

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Once the American economy is able to adjust to a renewable energy source they will get tossed in the bushes. Eventually the oil for security pact will come to a end.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The biggest thing we can do is push for renewable energy sources and to become less dependent on oil, especially foreign oil. A green revolution if you will.

That takes care of the Energy Conglomerates and Gulf States.
But what about the lobbyists? They have to feed their families too. If we're doing things like cleaning up the environment and relying on renewable clean energy, people will starve, people will die

Why do you hate America :sadcam: