Social Media Marketing (Tiktok, IG, Youtube & More)

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I haven't delved into that bot life because I really am not interested in a high follower rate. My IG is based off an under-served population so I if I build it, they will come.

Within the last week or two, I have been going ham. I finally finished a Udemy course on Instagram Marketing that was pretty good:
Here is the link if anyone is interested

After completing that, my IG posts got better, but I realized that I need to brush up on my messaging a bit. Earlier this week I completed a free Udemy course on Copywriting. Now I have a better understanding of how to use words to market towards my audience.

Currently I am taking a Udemy course on Canva (free Photoshop replacement) so that my Instagram posts and overall presentation skills stand out.

Where is everyone else at? What courses are people taking or what things are people working on outside of just expanding your followers?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I haven't delved into that bot life because I really am not interested in a high follower rate. My IG is based off an under-served population so I if I build it, they will come.

Within the last week or two, I have been going ham. I finally finished a Udemy course on Instagram Marketing that was pretty good:

After completing that, my IG posts got better, but I realized that I need to brush up on my messaging a bit. Earlier this week I completed a free Udemy course on Copywriting. Now I have a better understanding of how to use words to market towards my audience.

Currently I am taking a Udemy course on Canva (free Photoshop replacement) so that my Instagram posts and overall presentation skills stand out.

Where is everyone else at? What courses are people taking or what things are people working on outside of just expanding your followers?

I learned a lot off YouTube. Roberto Blake specifically gives a lot of good tips

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc

Canva is really interesting. i have really pushed it beyond its limits especially with text art and typography. I really like the tactile nature of it despite ita limitations. I definitely need to work more on my ig marketing and use of hashtags. I'm looking forward to the discovery of more gems in this thread.

:salute:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I'm in IG hell right now.
I had a really nice IG account, few thousand followers and wasn't using bots, follow/unfollow or anything like that.
Got banned because someone attacked my account and flooded it with false reports. IG support is dogshyt. Currently appealing but takes forever.

My biggest advice is to remember that Facebook owns IG and connect your IG to your facebook business profile. Then you can retarget people who interact with your IG with ads. Much more effective than using the built in targeting tools, especially if you can get an audience that cares about your product. IG will also let you use your IG followers as a base and create a lookalike audience to advertise to.
I would never use the promote feature within IG, so much better to build ads on FB ad manager then run them through IG.

Last edited: