Social Media Marketing (Tiktok, IG, Youtube & More)

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
bump

Whats eveyrone working on these days?
I'm still running welldressedbrother.com
im running a website for a company in the bullion and precious metals market

We mainly produce ads for our website on Facebook but was thinking if theres anywhere else we can try?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do Facebook ads and Instagram ads as an expert for a living

Tiktok ads are crushing it right now. Running highly profitable campaigns for clients on the daily.

Where did you learn this ? At an agency ?.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It seems like TikTok and more authentic ad branding is the new wave now.

OP I still recommend the book Infleunce for you for that purpose.

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
What's this? link?

What's your IG? do you mind sharing?

It would be tight if coli could get an IG engageemnt group together and begin liking / supporting each others IG pages.

Btw closing in on 7K followers
I own the trademark to #MusicVideoMonday it took 8 years to get. I want to get a license and promote music videos online. Like versus meets TRL.

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
What's this? link?

What's your IG? do you mind sharing?

It would be tight if coli could get an IG engageemnt group together and begin liking / supporting each others IG pages.

Btw closing in on 7K followers
My bad I missed this notification. but in 2018 I wouldnt have told you much because I was with trying to get from the supplemental register to the principal register. I am on the principal register now, and I am trying it with independent local vidoes with no ad spend. I dont want to get flagged for copyright and lose my pages. So I am playing it safe and trying to find a link to social media or record labels to get alicens and promote music videos on social media twitch and cafffiene.

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
Any advice or reccommendatios. Any connections to any of these social media outlets. I will defnitely take care of you for your help.
Again I been around since Sohh and allhiphop. I own the trademark to the hashtage #MusicVideoMonday. And I am looking for some assistance in getting licenses for music videos on social media, so I can do a rapcity and 106 and park type thing on social media like versus.