Solutions on dealing with heartbreak?

With all details available, is this relationship worth salvaging?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 79 91.9%
  • Possibly (but give reasons)

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
since i posted up in here, shorty done came off her high, realizing her fukk ups… so she proclaims, but anybody got experience on letting em back or going back down the road with ya child mother?
Make her work for it brother.. if you let her come back too easy mark my words she'll be back on the bs eventually

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Since this was bumped; what’s the update for this, op?
She still with homeboy. Tried playing both sides early this summer and I shook it off. Still have love for her but there's been monthly progression and I'm mostly good now, in that last phase of cleansing her off me...

Still flirt when I see her, grab on her ass, small of her back or around her waist, so she not locked in the way she should be on her boyfriend, but the point is she never stopped that situation to come to me. Once I realized it was a dead situation it allowed me to move forward. I started light dating...

I miss things about her but not pressed for her anymore, and if you followed the entire thread, I broke up with her. In hindsight it was always the right decision...

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
She still with homeboy. Tried playing both sides early this summer and I shook it off. Still have love for her but there's been monthly progression and I'm mostly good now, in that last phase of cleansing her off me...

Still flirt when I see her, grab on her ass, small of her back or around her waist, so she not locked in the way she should be on her boyfriend, but the point is she never stopped that situation to come to me. Once I realized it was a dead situation it allowed me to move forward. I started light dating...

I miss things about her but not pressed for her anymore, and if you followed the entire thread, I broke up with her. In hindsight it was always the right decision...
Tell you right now cut it all the way off.

I put the last nail in coffin last night lol
We been fukking crazy (nothing new) but last night it just hit me she not the type of woman I want and don’t do the things that I want the woman I want/need to do.

To each their own and I don’t have a problem with smoking.

But I put the bud down about four months ago…
Last night told her don’t come back through if she gonna be getting high and shyt.

Call me petty but it’s not a part of the life I’m living/leading. shyt kinda done got unattractive to me. Not that it was ever attractive, but it wasn’t a knock on a woman. Now I’m straying that.