Something about Kendrick Lamar..

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thread. Looks like the internet counter culture dweeb-base has finally begun turning on Kendrick.I swear it feels like this rap shyt goes in circles. Dudes spent the last few rallying behind Kdot and dikkriding because they were praying that he would dethrone drake, now that it aint in the cards here comes the waves of hate and BS criticism.

even though I like Kendrick I think he's limited in some areas. But some of the shyt I've been reading in here :mjlol: This thread reads just like damn near every Drake thread the past 4 years down to the blind hate, ridiculous comparisons, so-and-so did it first ass nikkas and people pulling critisms out their asses.
"fake conscious" "industry plant" or my favorite " [insert mediocre up and coming rapper here] is better than [insert established artist here] anyway" nikkas had the nerve to say Vince fukkin Staples :laff:

Anyway the best and most slept on post.
When it comes to hiphop and black peoples judgement.... Youre damned if you do and youre damned if you dont :yeshrug:

This must be why Lupe gave up on nikkas.:wowie:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The album's title is about the condition of black males in the hood and his analysis of the situation. But black issues are not the entirety of his content. So you can be added to the list of Kendrick stans that have offered no real reasons as to why his album is good besides, "Well there's nothing better." Like I said people be settling.

Who the hell is saying it's good because there's nothing better :dahell:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Not nearly as much as Lupe fiasco :

During the trayvon martin case :

:mjpls: When pressed....

but...but...what about black on black crime brehs ?

:ohhh: Is that so? It couldn't be because you said ridiculous and intentionally
inflammatory shyt after Zimmerman won his case. :wow:

:wow:
How quickly the coli forgets.

Kendrick says we need to respect ourselves more (something I actually disagree with)
And TheColi runs with it, Lupe fiasco spouts all this shyt and gets a pass.

Same posters hate "Trap Rappers" yelling out "Free Chill" with Lupe fiasco.
:dead: The Booth brehs.

IF you ever, EVER wanna see a mass congregation of smart dummies, look at who comments
under Lupe's tweets.
Stop shytting on my favorite rapper brehs :wow:

We already know Lupe is a troll and hypocritical in nature :mjcry:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
:scusthov: @ anyone giving this clown ANY attention.
:dead: @ "Forced into our consciousness". coming from an Eminem stan.
A stan of a dude who can fart on a record and get spins on Alt. Rock, Pop AND Hip Hop stations.
A stan of a dude who raps about murder, drugs and incest but he rails against Black rappers daily with content that isn't nearly as ridiculous.
A stan of a dude who doesn't like music being "forced into his consciousness" but willing to listen to a rapper who clearly has thousands of dollars put into getting him spins across the country, features on television, forced into movie soundtracks etc. etc.

Remember this dude is a HYPOCRITE who peddles bullshyt for daps and rep.
@PhonZhi EPITOMIZES "Coli Militant".

Not nearly as much as Lupe fiasco :

During the trayvon martin case :

:mjpls: When pressed....

but...but...what about black on black crime brehs ?

:ohhh: Is that so ? It couldn't be because you said ridiculous and intentionally
inflammatory shyt after Zimmerman won his case. :wow:

:wow:
How quickly the coli forgets.

Kendrick says we need to respect ourselves more (something I actually disagree with)
And TheColi runs with it, Lupe fiasco spouts all this shyt and gets a pass.

Same posters hate "Trap Rappers" yelling out "Free Chill" with Lupe fiasco.
:dead: The Booth brehs.

IF you ever, EVER wanna see a mass congregation of smart dummies, look at who comments
under Lupe's tweets.

:huhldup:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
lol @ having to explain why an album is good

Music is subjective breh, it's all opinion. If I asked you why Illmatic is good, would you be able to explain it?

And before anyone gets butthurt, that's not a comparison. Just an example of an obviously good album.
You right. But no one justifies an album being the best by saying I like it

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Damn Lupe really said all of that?:lupe:
Lupe be dropping knowledge on Twitter but sometimes I :snoop: at this nikka. He be digging his own grave, doesn't help the fact that he trolls a lot.

P.S. He never gets away with it. There's multi platinum threads dedicated to shytting on him :pachaha:

Last edited:

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
Lupe :mjlol::snoop:
tumblr_lh7nv7Xm8Z1qc6o73o1_500.gif

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Alright dope as hell , but its on some submissive c00n shyt. It's exactly how white folks want us to think