Sources: A Coli member interviewed Young Thug for Complex "Future offered me 1.5 Mil to sign w/ FBG"

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i wrote it lol.

just to clarify --

no im not a plant. yes i been on the site since sohh. no i didnt ask him if he was gay nor do i care either way. i dont think he is either. very interesting guy though, very sure of himself and set on being different.
sohh icey doing big thangs. :ohlawd:

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
c04ad948878411e3bc0312a9ca7b08c1_8.jpg

In a recent interview with Complex, Young Thug explained why Lil Wayne is a huge influence on himself and how he would love to get in the studio with Weezy before any other music artist in the world.

You always speak highly about Lil Wayne, would you say that he is a major influence on your own musical style?
Yeah. Because he has 10-15 years in the game on top and the fact that he knows he can lean back and retire and he still doesn’t. I hope Wayne is listening, I want to get in the studio with Wayne more than anybody in the world. I’ll get in the studio with Wayne before Michael Jackson right now so I hope he listening.

Young Thug previously mentioned earlier this year that he would love for Wayne to do a remix over his “Stoner” single. If you are not familiar with Thug, you can listen to a remix of his “Danny Glover” song featuring Nicki Minaj here that was released online yesterday.

Would you like to hear a Young Thug and Weezy F Baby collaboration in the future?

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/01/y...e-before-michael-jackson/#5b1surJi4DO0mUij.99

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
LOL He believe that Lil Wayne a better performer than Michael da gawd Jackson?

:snoop: