Special Ed: Michael Rappaport went to my high school, he got beat up everyday

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

16:00

- "People were scared to go to Erasmus Hall"
- "Michael Rappaport went through hell when he went there, they terrorized his ass when he went there"
- "Going to Erasmus was like going through jail"
- "He was the only White dude in there. "
- "He survived. He's real loud right now on the TV cameras... but I know him"

The legendary Erasmus Hall HS :wow: :wow: . Anyone from Brooklyn knows about that school and how crazy it was

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Isn't he the one who said he used to walk down the wildest blocks in crack era Bed-Stuy (or somewhere) with a gold chain and no one would mess with him because he was white?

And I remember people here consigning him.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Not defending MR but even Ed was Terrorized at EHall back then. I lived right around the corner and my parents sent me to school ten neighborhoods away.

Erasmus was gladiator school in the 90s. Not a single high school in NYC had the rep that EHall had.

Special Ed isn't the one going around running his mouth & acting like he's some tough dude, so how he was violated in High School is irrelevant.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not defending MR but even Ed was Terrorized at EHall back then. I lived right around the corner and my parents sent me to school ten neighborhoods away.

Erasmus was gladiator school in the 90s. Not a single high school in NYC had the rep that EHall had.
:skip:
Tilden
Nobody wanted to go there.