Special Ed: Michael Rappaport went to my high school, he got beat up everyday

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Special Ed isn't the one going around running his mouth & acting like he's some tough dude, so how he was violated in High School is irrelevant.

What does high school have to do with 50 year old men?

Pac wasn't thug life until he was in LA as an adult and grew into being a tough guy if you will for better or worse.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Not defending MR but even Ed was Terrorized at EHall back then. I lived right around the corner and my parents sent me to school ten neighborhoods away.

Erasmus was gladiator school in the 90s. Not a single high school in NYC had the rep that EHall had.
Damn wtf what kind of place was this ?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Do you stay in Flatbush when you visit nyc. If so you definitely have seen it.
I got family in the Bronx and just chill in Williamsburg or the Stuy when I’m in BK.

Someone mentioned decep, was that the school that started the decepticons :picard:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I got family in the Bronx and just chill in Williamsburg or the Stuy when I’m in BK.

Someone mentioned decep, was that the school that started the decepticons :picard:
Oh yea then you probably don’t see it. I didn’t know decep started there I just know of them on Flatbush in the streets and they use to terrorize knewkirk plaza by the B:Q train (use to be the D line)