Special Ed: Michael Rappaport went to my high school, he got beat up everyday

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Shout out to no lady Grady :salute:

Was a cakewalk socially even though nikkas from every hood in Brooklyn went there. My favorite time period of school growing up :wow:

I went there from 06 - 10. Funny thing is I lived a couple blocks away from Midwood but took the train to Grady :heh:

You was from the bush and went to Grady

You know nikkas from Bay and C I didn’t like us just cause we’re from Flatbush :francis:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You was from the bush and went to Grady

You know nikkas from Bay and C I didn’t like us just cause we’re from Flatbush
Yep.

Bay and C are Coney Island nikkas? There wasn't no neighborhood beefs from what I saw. I heard from old heads from other high schools of nikkas not liking someone just because they are from a certain area, but I think that died off with my generation.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
So he was living out a retaliatory fantasy while portraying his character in Higher Learning

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Yep.

Bay and C are Coney Island nikkas? There wasn't no neighborhood beefs from what I saw. I heard from old heads from other high schools of nikkas not liking someone just because they are from a certain area, but I think that died off with my generation.
“Bay” as in Sheepshead bay projects and “C I” as in Coney Island

and nah I’m a year younger than you went to High school from 07 to 11 and they was definitely still hating on Flatbush when we was in High school

I heard stories first hand but thankfully that wasn’t your reality :ehh:

You live close to Midwood though, I went to Hudde , what Junior high did you go to :jbhmm:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
“Bay” as in Sheepshead bay projects and “C I” as in Coney Island

and nah I’m a year younger than you went to High school from 07 to 11 and they was definitely still hating on Flatbush when we was in High school

I heard stories first hand but thankfully that wasn’t your reality :ehh:

You live close to Midwood though, I went to Hudde , what Junior high did you go to :jbhmm:
I went to I.S 33 in Bed Stuy, most of the students was from ethier, Marcy, Tompkins or Sumner projects. I.S 33 closed years ago due to poor performance.

I moved around a lot growing up, I was living in Tompkins PJ's when I was in the 6th grade, so my zoned school was 33 across the street from my building. I moved to Flatbush in summer 05 and still attended I.S 33 for 8th grade because I didn't feel like transferring to a new middle school just for one year lol

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The worst kind of non black person is the ones who got bullied by us as a kid/teen..especially when they get a position of power..this the real reason why I think the right wing is like it is today, all those white, Mexican, Asian, Arab kids who got joked on and beat up every day in high school in the 90s early 2000s..they the one 40-60 now

I had a few black folks with a chip on their shoulder towards me every couple years or so due to me not being black, but by and large i was accepted and taken in 99% of the time by the rest of the population of the majority black neighborhoods and schools that i grew up in. In fact, i was taken in and watched out by black kids and their families way more than i ever was by any other race, even when they had so much less to give and much more valid reasoning to not want to stick their necks out for me. I never even put on a role to try and fit in, so being nerdy and non black is a cop out for those people you’re talking about imo. At most i had heart, and anyone that didnt would get tested in that environment regardless of skin color. Sounds more like a personal issue with themselves more than anything in most of those instances. They were just some natural born mitches in the first place. An entitlement complex of not growing up well off probably just turned to misplaced blame more than anything.

Last edited:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Not defending MR but even Ed was Terrorized at EHall back then. I lived right around the corner and my parents sent me to school ten neighborhoods away.

Erasmus was gladiator school in the 90s. Not a single high school in NYC had the rep that EHall had.
EHall was actually not bad when I got there. It got split into like 5 schools

At one point me and my nikkas ran our shyt.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
A lot of Decepts are GD.
:ohhh:What part of Brooklyn you from, if you don't mind me asking?

Decep should have been the NY version of LA crips and Chicago Gds
Most of the old NY gangs didn't go anywhere really. They just turned into other gangs. All types party promotion and dance crews also joined or became gangs.

A LOT of my GD nikkas were actually crips and bloods before they turned GD.