Special Ed: Michael Rappaport went to my high school, he got beat up everyday

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
If he had kept his mouth shut...the coli would be celebrating him (Leo status) as a real one for making it out of that tough school...

Thecoli.com is funny like that.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The worst kind of non black person is the ones who got bullied by us as a kid/teen..especially when they get a position of power..this the real reason why I think the right wing is like it is today, all those white, Mexican, Asian, Arab kids who got joked on and beat up every day in high school in the 90s early 2000s..they the one 40-60 now

The Crack Era made monsters out of EVERYONE.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
The worst kind of non black person is the ones who got bullied by us as a kid/teen..especially when they get a position of power..this the real reason why I think the right wing is like it is today, all those white, Mexican, Asian, Arab kids who got joked on and beat up every day in high school in the 90s early 2000s..they the one 40-60 now
I would say the ones who didn’t even grow up around black people and had it made all their lives are even worse. No interaction with any black people and they STILL hate.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Yall just naming schools now 🤣

👍🏾Canarsie 🖕🏾South Shore

But those schools didn't get bad until the late 90s. It was cool when i went during the 'white flight' era

But the schools below had wild stories..

Park West
Maxwell
Lane
Transit Tech
Automotive

And no one mentioned Jefferson, the reason why public schools have metal detectors

Side note: anyone messed with someone from Clara Barton? 😉