Spin: Women love when a nikka beats up someone for them

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
*yes clickbait title for plat thread :yes:*

based on that thread with the brehito beating up the breh for looking at his wife.

tenor.gif

12db01d370486e8d94bb0bf2426043a3.jpg

2dz2i4.jpg

i've seen it happen multiple times at multiple venues. after it happens they get those unmistakable bedroom/horny eyes.

nothing turns a girl on like a good ol'fashion ass whipping for their sake. its literally nature.

now if YOU GET BEAT UP around your girl....you probably dont have a girl anymore after that...

hell, from other shyte ive seen out here too, i think girls kinda like it when a nikka puts hands on them too. :manny:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
True. But once you start that unnecessary drama you can’t go back.

Reminds me of the thread with the guy with his girl on Halloween & she had her cheeks out. Seemed like she liked that shyt to me.

& with this recent thread about the guy fighting with his baby in the background. Seemed like she liked it too.

End of the day. They both are most likely thots & that’s a certain type of woman you’d want to avoid.

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only habitual shyt-starters have this silly mindset.

They kick something off and expect "their man" to pick up the slack.

Run away from these types or you will be fighting all the time, needlessly...and for WHAT?

I assume for p*ssy

King Poetic

Sagittarius Don
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
*California*
:stopitslime:

And that’s why many of these same women moved onto the next dude soon when Eddie and Tyrone goes to jail or end up shot up

leave those skanks alone

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Once you start that cycle of having to fight over or for your woman you will ALWAYS have to do it. Your best bet is to not do it at all if at all possible.