Spirituality and Race

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I'm agnostic, and I do believe that people should be treated with respect individually even though people act differently. I do have a lot of people try to convert me but I'm always like nah.....I'm good. Be respectful, be grateful, and have integrity. That's how I see it.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
if white people were removed from
the equation mankind would find
enlightenment and soon after a more
peaceful existence......
:manny:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm black first and foremost. I don't think I believe in a God so the whole spirituality angle really doesn't connect with me. I'm not really looking to embrace "kindred spirits" anyway. I have a mother who loves me and I'm content with that. Everybody else is really just a means to an end for me :manny:.

Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm praising the Yah thanks to @JudgeJoeGorilla

I listened to like 4 sermons so far

YOU A DUYN BACKBITTING SINNA YOU A BULLDAGGA CANT EVEN BE SAVED YA FOOL :damn:

The damn smiley looks just like Pastor Tony Smith :wow:
I don't have the attention span to listen to the full sermons but those 10-20 min clips are gold. That nikka had me ready to cry talking about dike bytches munching on "fur burgers."

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
what did you see?:lupe:

Myself.

You get to a point in your unfoldement that you start seeing and feeling the connections between 'you' and what you see. You see the body and the personality structure for what it is. You stop feeling like you're living on a planet rather than in one. Hints at your purpose begin to come to you when you start embracing the idea that you have a function within this body just like your individual cells have in yours. Even with their own individual life span, they come together to create a whole.

Last edited:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I don't have the attention span to listen to the full sermons but those 10-20 min clips are gold. That nikka had me ready to cry talking about dike bytches munching on "fur burgers."
You gotta go to his playlist page on youtube and watch the Soap Box videos he really does spit some real shyt but he have me dyin too

Daps
Reppin
Houston
Myself.

You get to a point in your unfoldement that you start seeing and feeling the connections between 'you' and what you see. You see the body and the personality structure for what it is. You stop feeling like you're living on and planet rather than in one. Hints at your purpose begin to come to you when you start embracing the idea that you have a function within this body just like your individual cells have in yours. Even with their own individual life span, they come together to create a whole.
That's deep, but I'm too intellectually lazy to try to wrap my head around that. I just want some money and for my people to be straight. Until I can accomplish those things, all that "one with the universe shyt" has nothing for me.