Spirituality and Race

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think when it comes down to it that people being spiritual or religious has little to NO impact on how they react to emotions or impulses. You could say that people in the past were way more devoutly religious then people today yet they still did fukked up shyt like murder, pillage and enslave :dwillhuh: we are "one" but all these little distinctions divide us, you don't need spirituality to see that we should be all united as a species. You need some good MDMA or pscilocybin mushrooms. History should obviously never be forgotten but I think living your life embracing other people (who deserve your kindness, respect, love, etc) is the way to live a good life. Filling it with hate, resentment, etc, isn't healthy. But as I said, you also shouldn't share your love and respect with entities that don't deserve it, so you also do have to judge on an individual basis.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
I've been on a journey the past 2 years and made a huge 180 swing. Still learning everyday, but the great thing about life is the potential to know more. I know a lot about the ills in life and I could read about a million empires but nothing could prepare you for the experience you'll have to witness yourself. When you love yourself so much, the hate others display wouldn't matter. A racist person couldn't say anything to me that would make me upset...why? Cause I've heard it all. I'm comfortable with my life and career. I have myself together and I'm self made. I know where I came from and where I'm going. Learning more about yourself will open up a realm of endless opportunities. Now with that said, that doesn't mean that I'll allow a racist person to walk over me or attack me, no. I don't hold grudges or beefs, so if one is upset with me it's more so there issue and something they'll have to figure out internally. Once you innerstand what's going on, you will overstand how to solve issues on a holistic basis.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
There's a difference between material reality and absolute reality. As long someone is still attached to the "I" concept ie; "ego," he or she will be forced to operate under laws that assume duality really exists. Once someone realizes that the self is all, that illusion of duality/separation disappears and things like race, class, etc; cease to exist as well.

In other words, while we are all still caught up in the world of mundane perception, we have no choice but to deal with delineations like race and class and all the realities that come along with them, but the idea is to eventually transcend it.

Soon

Banned
Daps
Myself.

You get to a point in your unfoldement that you start seeing and feeling the connections between 'you' and what you see. You see the body and the personality structure for what it is. You stop feeling like you're living on a planet rather than in one. Hints at your purpose begin to come to you when you start embracing the idea that you have a function within this body just like your individual cells have in yours. Even with their own individual life span, they come together to create a whole.

I know what you mean, you finally feel connected.

Being spiritual is not just about praying the hardest or worshiping the best.

Its basically parts of your soul unlocking. I don't want to get deep with metaphors and make it too abstract, but the best way to describe it is that it has a powerful effect on your instincts and senses.

Almost like you mind and body finally caught up with your soul. This is how I would describe spirituality.