Spirituality and Race

Daps
Most theologies and religions tell you that we are all connected and eventually to place your race and differences aside. We also know the connection religion has had in seperating and oppressing people.

So I guess my question is what is your opinion? Would you be able to put your race aside and embrace humans as kindred spirits, brothers and sisters? Do you think we should?

I think history is important and shouldn't be forgotten, but I'm also learning to live in the present. I can respect people as individuals and as human beings, but I don't know how close I can get with white folks. I can never forget my history. I can never forget my race, it's part of my culture and identity. I don't know if that will hold me back spiritually. :lupe:

Related thread:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/what...he-black-community-more-than-religion.285786/
@JudgeJoeGorilla @nikkaz In Paris @KillahKamn @KravenMorehead™ @Emperor_ReinScarf

I think as people embrace spirituality they will more than likely embrace other spirits (ppl). By embracing the spiritual element you embrace that there are unseen elements, good and evil etc. If believing that one might find that there is good in ppl who do look like them as well as evil in ppl who do look like them (and vice versa). I know for myself my faith has helped me to truly judge on a person's character and actions versus their appesrance. It's help to me to seek the root of problems versus the symptoms

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Firstly. Spirituality does not indicate a notion of a higher being...other than a higher form of oneself.:sas2:

Secondly, and somewhat more importantly...the further you go back in history the less you see of deification and the more you see sensory based spirituality. We also can note of the "race" of the oldest/first peoples of the earth. It should also be noted that ancient peoples are described as primitive...only in a technological sense. Spiritually, they may have been ascended to live longer more intune lives with nature/natural energies. Influence every major religious practice present. I believe present people are cognitively blocked, distracted, biologically toxic, and carnal.

That said...black people seemingly benefit by the melanin advantage in a natural sense...potentially being closest to the ideal conduit to the most common natural energies/frequencies in existence.:lupe:...this also brings the most vulnerability to toxicity...spiritual and physical. Hence extremes in balance.

The more melanin the better....so that applies to the rest of the colored peoples.

:youngsabo:...Now those that lack melanin. Spiritually weaker, only in the natural conduit sense. Conscience ascendance gained via emulation and chemical enablers "natural and synthetic"...has produced what can be described as divine. It's experiential and not instinctively understood however, if it was instinctual we would not have race relation problems. All races would naturally converge to the greatest beacons and attractants of natural energy, it's source, and the origin of it's fruit. Africa and us.

Solution? Would you care to listen?:shaq:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Myself.

You get to a point in your unfoldement that you start seeing and feeling the connections between 'you' and what you see. You see the body and the personality structure for what it is. You stop feeling like you're living on and planet rather than in one. Hints at your purpose begin to come to you when you start embracing the idea that you have a function within this body just like your individual cells have in yours. Even with their own individual life span, they come together to create a whole.
"As above, so below" :wow:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Firstly. Spirituality does not indicate a notion of a higher being...other than a higher form of oneself.:sas2:

Secondly, and somewhat more importantly...the further you go back in history the less you see of deification and the more you see sensory based spirituality. We also can note of the "race" of the oldest/first peoples of the earth. It should also be noted that ancient peoples are described as primitive...only in a technological sense. Spiritually, they may have been ascended to live longer more intune lives with nature/natural energies. Influence every major religious practice present. I believe present people are cognitively blocked, distracted, biologically toxic, and carnal.

That said...black people seemingly benefit by the melanin advantage in a natural sense...potentially being closest to the ideal conduit to the most common natural energies/frequencies in existence.:lupe:...this also brings the most vulnerability to toxicity...spiritual and physical. Hence extremes in balance.

The more melanin the better....so that applies to the rest of the colored peoples.

:youngsabo:...Now those that lack melanin. Spiritually weaker, only in the natural conduit sense. Conscience ascendance gained via emulation and chemical enablers "natural and synthetic"...has produced what can be described as divine. It's experiential and not instinctively understood however, if it was instinctual we would not have race relation problems. All races would naturally converge to the greatest beacons and attractants of natural energy, it's source, and the origin of it's fruit. Africa and us.

Solution? Would you care to listen?:shaq:
I'm all ears. :lupe:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wanted to come in here and start bashing religion, but that's not even the topic of the thread. :to:

Anyway though, I pretty much hate everybody by default. But that said, it's a necessity that we as black people clique up and act in our interest, it's what every other ethnic group does. In a perfect world it wouldn't be necessary and everybody could just be an individual, but that's just not how it is. :manny:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That's deep, but I'm too intellectually lazy to try to wrap my head around that. I just want some money and for my people to be straight. Until I can accomplish those things, all that "one with the universe shyt" has nothing for me.

You got the right idea family, it's just a matter of re-framing the picture.

You can't give if you don't have enough for you...and while the conventional logic makes it seem as if they can't go hand in hand, getting money and getting straight can be a by product of feeling "one with the universe" as you put it. Even if we gonna chunk it down to financial concepts, finding a way to be of service to somebody is always going to be a winning business model.

And truthfully it may not be time for you to wrap your head around it yet, there's no rush. By the time you get to a place where you feel like you have stabilized you may find yourself doubling back to these concepts.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Recent events have poisoned my spirit with hatred and I don't know how to fix it.

Sandra Bland,The Charleston victims, Freddie Gray, Rekia Boyd, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Trayvon,to name a few.

Just the fact that 400 years since we were dragged here the good spiritual christian white people haven't stopped the bad ones from killing us for fun.

I question their ability to be spiritual now more than ever.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Recent events have poisoned my spirit with hatred and I don't know how to fix it.

Sandra Bland,The Charleston victims, Freddie Gray, Rekia Boyd, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Trayvon,to name a few.

Just the fact that 400 years since we were dragged here the good spiritual christian white people haven't stopped the bad ones from killing us for fun.

I question their ability to be spiritual now more than ever.
We were dragged here because "Christians" didn't enslave other "Christians" and the easiest way to tell others apart from them were by skin color. Then I guess they used the excuse that they were trying to save our souls, but then they said that we weren't human so we didn't have souls. Then, they went back and used Christianity to keep us enslaved mentally, saying if we were good slaves we'd go to heaven.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Spirituality should be seen as a very real and biological study.

The aura, the chakra, etc. We are more like nameless animals and trees who simply must care for themselves as energetic, living beings. Than singular, temporary individual organisms.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We were dragged here because "Christians" didn't enslave other "Christians" and the easiest way to tell others apart from them were by skin color. Then I guess they used the excuse that they were trying to save our souls, but then they said that we weren't human so we didn't have souls. Then, they went back and used Christianity to keep us enslaved mentally, saying if we were good slaves we'd go to heaven.

We're souls, auras who have bodies. Corrupt souls, corrupt others.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Spirituality should be seen as a very real and biological study.

The aura, the chakra, etc. We are more like nameless animals and trees who simply must care for themselves as energetic, living beings. Than singular, temporary individual organisms.
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

I liked how @SunZoo explained it. We are all cells with different functions and purposes that make up a whole. Our bodies are a microbiome for microorganisms, just as we are organisms living in a biome called Earth. As above, so below.

More people need to and are learning about spirituality.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

I liked how @SunZoo explained it. We are all cells with different functions and purposes that make up a whole. Our bodies are a microbiome for microorganisms, just as we are organisms living in a biome called Earth. As above, so below.

More people need to and are learning about spirituality.

Lucid dreaming, shamanism, OBE's on the astral plane, quantum entanglement, tele-empathy, auric fields and the merkaba, astrology and the mayan calendar; all the pieces are there to be put together with the right perspective.