St.Laz Aires out Giselda in a 3part video!(update 21min diss with classic outro)

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:Kids this the type of nikka you don't inspire to be

Now you know what kills me about this shyt first of all you dedicated a whole mixtape that was fukking pathetic. Second its typical N.Y.C. shyt not the official nikkas cause I know them from the bing and from here. nikkas spoiled you dealing with nikkas that didn't have no lane and came straight from the mud. Brung back that east coast gutter shyt with co signs from legends. What we been clamoring for the real heads and first it was the same upstate this upstate that nikkas earned they praise and not fully on yet. shyt baffles that's why you paid for a already used verse. :heh:

Now you the only dikk in the federation from the Mecca who got a issue these nikkas they ain't got one song that charted. You ask yourself why? For a thruway verse sure but the real reason. Cause they simply better than you...He the type of nikka Con constantly get at in his raps. Straight garbage.

I'm done ranting just watch the videos real nikkas from wherever will understand the rest of yall get the trivial shyt out your heart ain't a thing you can do about it.

Oh and one more note Laz sound like one of those generic underground white rappers no soul no flow just loud like the garbage version of Eminem. His own producer nevermind just listen to this abomination of studio time.

:mjlol:

Daps
i cant stand cats who light something up, and talk the whole fukkin time with the sh!t in their hand.. :hhh:

and, this dude comes across like a bitter ass groupie.. "we never heard of them cats before.. but, the fans kept asking us to do a song with them.. so, we put our money together.. rented a whip, drove up to Buffalo and then he posted our video to his IG with a attitude.. :sadbron:"

fukkin clown.. :camby:

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup:Kids this the type of nikka you don't inspire to be

Now you know what kills me about this shyt first of all you dedicated a whole mixtape that was fukking pathetic. Second its typical N.Y.C. shyt not the official nikkas cause I know them from the bing and from here. nikkas spoiled you dealing with nikkas that didn't have no lane and came straight from the mud. Brung back that east coast gutter shyt with co signs from legends. What we been clamoring for the real heads and first it was the same upstate this upstate that nikkas earned they praise and not fully on yet. shyt baffles that's why you paid for a already used verse. :heh:

Now you the only dikk in the federation from the Mecca who got a issue these nikkas they ain't got one song that charted. You ask yourself why? For a thruway verse sure but the real reason. Cause they simply better than you...He the type of nikka Con constantly get at in his raps. Straight garbage.

I'm done ranting just watch the videos real nikkas from wherever will understand the rest of yall get the trivial shyt out your heart ain't a thing you can do about it.

Oh and one more note Laz sound like one of those generic underground white rappers no soul no flow just loud like the garbage version of Eminem. His own producer nevermind just listen to this abomination of studio time.

:mjlol:

3:30 of the 3rd video what does he mean radio payola is legal now? Did I miss something?

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Thing is no matter how much you think what you are saying is real talk you are always gonna look bad if you are only known for downplaying others and haven't had anything that really resonated or helped you develop as much as even a niche following lol

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
3:30 of the 3rd video what does he mean radio payola is legal now? Did I miss something?

He is right...

Since the Republicans introduced heavy deregulation of the radio industry via the FCC via the last term of the Bush Administration

The chances of being prosecuted for payola practices are slim to none these days
:manny:

As long as you use a "PROXY" basically a middle man

That middle man would be an independent promoter....or promotional firm which has ties to deejays and can be hired on a freelance basis by labels and artists

As opposed to your label dealing directly with the radio stations which brings about the red flag of "payola"

The legal aspect is often seen amongst the pay for play station like I once ran as an internet station alot of these cyber radio shows and stations have a pay for play business model which is unregulated by the FCC

Terrestrial Radio (hot 97...power 105..Hot 107.9) is also involved in this hustle as well but via the PROXY business model

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So yall basically condone yall favorite rapper beating a nikka in the head for bread? SMFH

But if the shoe was on the other foot yall would still be supporting conway.

Separate your love for the artist from principle.

U ever pay a nikka several thousand dollars and feel slighted? Like you aint get what you paid for?
Conway lucky homie is keeping it at rap.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
So yall basically condone yall favorite rapper beating a nikka in the head for bread? SMFH

But if the shoe was on the other foot yall would still be supporting conway.

Separate your love for the artist from principle.

U ever pay a nikka several thousand dollars and feel slighted? Like you aint get what you paid for?
Conway lucky homie is keeping it at rap.

reselling a verse is wrong, if thats what happened

but they dont owe you support for a video, thats a case by case basis. sometimes they like the collab and will post it, alot of times they dont. that goes for pretty much every artist that gets contacted for features/vid appereances

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
I just checked the video they made with Conway these dudes is horrible :mjlol: u could tell Conway thought that shyt was horrible and laughed :russ: wen this cornball came in the end talking like he caught a body on the mic and dissed all :trash:rappers:francis::snoop:. All I see is a freestyle video he just used his verse from 8 birds and it isn’t a track. Not even on no fan shyt this guy is :trash:and lame af

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been saying it,,,Aint no one talking about Griselda outside of the internet. No one in the streets of nyc know them nikkaz. Thats why i look at nikkaz funny comparing ol boys to Rae and Ghost. fukk outta here..Rae and Ghost were known in the streets and got radio play. And I like Griselda. Thats why ol boy in the video said he had to go online to learn who they were cuz they dont have a real street buzz...they have online buzz........Online buzz but not really popping in the streets on the same level as Roc Marciano.