St.Laz Aires out Giselda in a 3part video!(update 21min diss with classic outro)

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Been saying it,,,Aint no one talking about Griselda outside of the internet. No one in the streets of nyc know them nikkaz. Thats why i look at nikkaz funny comparing ol boys to Rae and Ghost. fukk outta here..Rae and Ghost were known in the streets and got radio play. And I like Griselda. Thats why ol boy in the video said he had to go online to learn who they were cuz they dont have a real street buzz...they have online buzz........Online buzz but not really popping in the streets on the same level as Roc Marciano.

lies. go to a show, they pack the Highline and SOBs everytime

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
I just checked the video they made with Conway these dudes is horrible :mjlol: u could tell Conway thought that shyt was horrible and laughed it off:russ: wen this cornball came in the end and started talking his shyt like he caught a body on the mic:francis:. All I see is a freestyle video he just used his verse from 8 birds and it released two weeks before blakktape. Shyt wasn’t even a real track. Shyt that no one will here. It’s a stupid thing all together these corny rappers shouldn’t even be rapping that’s where they fukked up. Not even on no fan shyt these dudes :trash:

man wtf :mjlol:

got Machine lookin like a hostage in a dusty hotel room :bryan:

Daps
reselling a verse is wrong, if thats what happened

but they dont owe you support for a video, thats a case by case basis. sometimes they like the collab and will post it, alot of times they dont. that goes for pretty much every artist that gets contacted for features/vid appereances
dude sound dumb as hell.. "we never heard of them, but our fans kept asking us to collab with them.. :childplease: "

the fukk kinda dumb ass reasoning is that to just pay somebody to hop on a track with you..? dumb asses were clearly clout-chasing, and the sh!t didnt pan out how they thought it would.. just gotta eat that, and move smarter in the future..

so-called thorough street cats making long-winded 3part videos.. :camby:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Been saying it,,,Aint no one talking about Griselda outside of the internet. No one in the streets of nyc know them nikkaz. Thats why i look at nikkaz funny comparing ol boys to Rae and Ghost. fukk outta here..Rae and Ghost were known in the streets and got radio play. And I like Griselda. Thats why ol boy in the video said he had to go online to learn who they were cuz they dont have a real street buzz...they have online buzz........Online buzz but not really popping in the streets on the same level as Roc Marciano.
They don’t get play in the streets of Buffalo either

They’re backpack street rappers they have their lil lane

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you say the Griselda grew ain’t buzzing in the streets but roc marciano is, nobody cares about that nikka outside of nyc either.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hot97 is the streets now? :mjlol:

U really have no rebuttle. My dude u quoted me saying Griselda dont get radio play and responded by saying I was telling lies. I then asked u when were they ever getting spins on Hot 97? Now u asking irrelevant questions that have nothing to do with my original statement.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you say the Griselda grew ain’t buzzing in the streets but roc marciano is, nobody cares about that nikka outside of nyc either.

No.....u misunderstood. I agree with you. I said They "are" on the same level as Roc Marciano. Meaning aint no one talking about neither one of them like that in the streets.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
U really have no rebuttle. My dude u quoted me saying Griselda dont get radio play and responded by saying I was telling lies. I then asked u when were they ever getting spins on Hot 97? Now u asking irrelevant questions that have nothing to do with my original statement.

u said streets of NY now its radio play. neither one matters to most underground artists, NY aint breaking anything but fakkit ass A Boogie and outsiders

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
These dudes put out a whole diss e.p., St. Laz clearly gonna run this issue into the ground for the sake of promotion. If it was really that serious and Laz is really that street, why not go the Tru Life route..get a segment on BEEF 5 DVD.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
u said streets of NY now its radio play. neither one matters to most underground artists, NY aint breaking anything but fakkit ass A Boogie and outsiders

Its both. And I said a bunch of stuff and u picking and choosing what u wanna respond to. And Cardi B and Tekashi are fron NYC too not just A Boogie. Also....Casanova has a buzzin name the streets on that grimey shyt. The streets know Cas and he gets radio play.

What u fail to realize is that Griselda is being pushed by Em yet they stuck in "undergrund limbo." An Em push and they still in the underground to the point their names aren't ringing in the streets of NYC. First time I got into Griselda was early 17 with the song "Hall N Nash." Thats 2 years ago homie. 2 years and a nikka still gotta Google you to find out who u are. The streets know who Cassanova is without an Em Push and he came out after Griselda? Why? Because Cassanova made songs that resonated. Griselda has yet to do that and thats facts.

My dude...U said they sell out SOBs. I never said having an online buzz doesn't mean people wont know you.