St.Laz Aires out Giselda in a 3part video!(update 21min diss with classic outro)

Daps
u said streets of NY now its radio play. neither one matters to most underground artists, NY aint breaking anything but fakkit ass A Boogie and outsiders

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the so-called 'gatekeepers' are so late i cant even give em credit. they, like most of this board, wait for guys to get a look then listen. i cant rock with that mindset, its a females mentality

The nikka u quoted thought he was proving some sorta point when all he did was expose he dont know shyt.

U said "NY aint breaking anything" and he posted a freestyle that was done way after being signed by Eminem. Flex didnt break shyt. U can even see it in Flexs face, he's doing that shyt as a favor not because he's being geniuine.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I paid $100 for supreme blientele on CD via discogs because it kept selling out too fast. I couldn’t pick Casanova out of a lineup.

WE ARE THE STREETS

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
I paid $100 for supreme blientele on CD via discogs because it kept selling out too fast. I couldn’t pick Casanova out of a lineup.

WE ARE THE STREETS
Damn mel wtf you doing that for. Jesus

Id pay 100 supreme clientele vinyl. Not blientele. And i can get clientele for 30.

These guys have a shyt rep with other rappers btw. I dont get the stanning in this thread. Guys get shot iver shyt like this all the time. I dont thibk st paz is that nice and think a whole ep overkill but griselda acting like tough guys 24/7 then they can get it when it comes back to em. I think some of yall know these dudes. Just say that.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"New York reality check, yall nikkas out of towners, we don't know your rep" - Hus Kingpin

As time goes on, that diss gets more potent :dayum:

@Morose Polymath @Freddie.Cane

Hus real deal sonned WSG :Lolmj3:

Hus alot better than Laz look at you nikkas bringing other muthafukkas into it defending a lame. About some who knows nikkas in the city shyt cause yall know everybody in N.Y.C. and know what they know too. How many surveys yall nikkas took.

Typical:aicmon:

Last edited:

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth
Don't know what DJ Whiteowl did to this dude, but u gotta check out this mixtape cover (RIP Whiteowl)

St._Laz_and_Grz_Tapez_-_Piss_On_DJ_Whiteowl_Vol._1-2013

Last edited: