Stallone has Rocky & Rambo, Arnold has Terminator, The Rock has ____?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:mjlol:

:camby:

Like I said WWE diehards whether they're kids or grown adults living in their 3RD childhood are the only ones fukking heavy with Rock outside of those fanbases nobody else is crazy about his character.

If there was a nationwide poll on who's character (Terminator, Rambo or The Rock) is better, I guarantee that Rambo & Terminator would receive majority of votes with the Rock in last place..same with their movie catalogs.

We're talking about actors and their movie catalog not "the one who has the most ig followers wins"... nobody would ever say the Rock's movie catalog is better / greater than Stallone or Arnold outside of his fanbase.

What's next The Rock better than Wesley Snipes? Or is it The Rock better than Samuel L.? Etc etc.

I know TLR is filled with ultra nerdy bruhs who grew up in the suburbs or just dudes who still live like a child watching & acting out wrestling moves and shyt but these disingenuous ducktails being said in this thread is comical.
thoughts, @krackdagawd?

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Hollywood was very different 30-40 years ago. Thats all that needs to be said.

I think this is probably it because he's a better actor than Arnold but Arnold had Predator, Terminator, Total Recall and True Lies.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He really doesn't have any action flicks like the other two.... R - Rated... War time, gun shooting, explosion having, dime piece titties out in a sex scene, drug pushing, child kidnapping, wild ass action flick...

He seems to be the PG13 version of those guys with a lot more campy goofy shyt. Hobbs and Shaw would be the direction, but it's PG13 and not his from jump either.

Rock should have been had his franchise

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Hollywood was very different 30-40 years ago. Thats all that needs to be said.
This is it, unless you are Batman, Superman or Thor people aren't remembering your movie or character like that.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas need to stop lying.

I am a huge The Rock fan. He dominated the late 90s early 00s era of wrestling. His character was charismatic and game changing.

But his movies are trash. You’re all lying if you say The Rock has movies you would watch more than twice.

Rambo, Rocky. Demolition Man.

Terminator, Conan, Predator.

Those movies are CLASSICS. They literally redefined their genres. Since then, everyone has tried to copy it.

The Rock doesn’t have one classic. He needs a better agent because someone with his charisma and talent is being wasted on trash movies.

I refuse to believe there isn’t ONE script out there that can define The Rock’s career and create a franchise.

He’s the biggest start in the world right now with the worst agent ever.

Facts

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The Rock has WWF.

And it's really not even his fault that his movies are trash. He didn't write them shyts. :mjlol:

I believe he's bankrolling his newest film Red Notice. We'll see how that one plays out.

Daps
You can't really make a successful generic action franchise anymore. Nobody wants to see a random guy with guns and explosions. They need nostalgia. He's need to hop onto a marvel franchise.
If i was him i'd try to get the Namor Role in Black Panther 2 and spin it off into his franchise.

Namor would be interesting cuz dude would have to adopt a new look in general - might have him get leaner to shed the "diseal action guy" stigma

he's doing Black Adam for DC tho, not sure if that would be a conflict of interest