Star once tried to bring light to hispanics using the N word in hip hop but it went under the radar.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
We can't compare calling a "Latino" person a spic to saying nikka because we call ourselves nikkas. Nobody else calls themselves derogatory racial terms. I'm not saying everyone should be saying nikka or caping for Jlo but we look dumb as hell calling ourselves nikkas and then expecting other people not to think it's okay to use it as around us. I know we flipped nikka into a term of endearment but we still get triggered when we hear it from others so even though I say nikka all day long:francis: I'm thinking about getting the word out of my vocabulary:sadcam:. It's gonna be hard but I honestly think we should bury the word nikka. Even though I say it, if someone called my son a little nikka I would feel disrespected.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
People who are mixed race and some of that is Black aren't allowed to say niqqa? Somebody needs to send Drake the memo. lol
Hispanics are a product of mix race. I'm calling him a hypocrite cause he's mixed raced and calling out mixed raced people for sayin nikka even tho he says it more often than not. Add to the fact that if u heard him speak without seeing him u would think he was a straight up white dude. I'm saying dude has no room to talk.