Star once tried to bring light to hispanics using the N word in hip hop but it went under the radar.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
rihanna
biggie
akon (when he made music)
busta (not jlo/nicki level but was once real popular)
wale (not jlo/nicki level but people know who he is)

LOL @ Biggie, Busta and Wale. Imagine the 3 of them being young going thru the hardships of the ghetto and trying to blend in and being the only ones not saying nikka in the hood.:laff:

Lets be realistic hear. No ones tripping off of someone with west indian parents but was born in America saying the n word. We going into silly territory with that...Nicki Minaj included.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Lord Jamar said he considered Puerto ricans to be black

I'm not gonna go that far but as someone who grew up in the hood, i had rican homies and chicks who lived in the same fukked up neighborhood i did, listened to the same music and lived the same lifestyle

People in the hood say "n1gga" whether black or rican. That's just how it is

I however don't use the word anymore in my daily life because I'm aware of the history of it and think we need to evolve past it

Plus it's hypocritical for me to be upset at a cac using it if I'm using it myself.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
LOL @ Biggie, Busta and Wale. Imagine the 3 of them being young going thru the hardships of the ghetto and trying to blend in and being the only ones not saying nikka in the hood.:laff:

:pachaha:

Lets be realistic hear. No ones tripping off of someone with west indian parents but was born in America saying the n word. We going into silly territory with that...Nicki Minaj included.

agreed......but the reason no one trips is because they're (west indians) of african descent....the same reason no one trips when when mulatto/triracial/light skinned ricans/dominicans say the word

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Star raise the issue when Big Pun or Fat Joe said it, on more than one occasion? :jada2:

J.Lo is an easy target. Star has become a lame over the years, starving for attention. His gimmick was nice until he overdid it...

Yes

And he's called fat joe a spic multiple times to his face

Now what?

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ny, Cali, and Miami hold the flag for this accepted racist L.

And Texas. Can't lie I got a gang of Hispanic friends that use that word like it's nothing. I'm a pacifist so I don't really confront them like that, but it's not a good look.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't see the image because I'm on the work computer but I remember during the J.Lo and Ja Rule thing he brought it up as well...He's always been a crusader on that topic.

I don't personally care, but I'm Hispanic
would you care if people used racial slurs against Hispanics?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not personally. Those of us that grew up in the inner city or around a lot of AAs are just following your example
what? so you don't understand why someone that's black, that has ancestors killed while being called the n word, that they themselves have probably been called the n word, wouldn't want you or people like you to say it. so you think growing up in the jects give you a pass? so you think white people in the jects should be able to say it?

this the problem black people to accepting to you outsiders,

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
what? so you don't understand why someone that's black, that has ancestors killed while being called the n word, that they themselves have probably been called the n word, wouldn't want you or people like you to say it. so you think growing up in the jects give you a pass? so you think white people in the jects should be able to say it?

this the problem black people to accepting to you outsiders,

I'm as black as you, breh

You asked about me personally, not white ppl