Star Wars Episode VII spoiler discussion thread (enter at your own discretion)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean them innocent kids who will make posts like "I CANT WAIT FOR STAR WARS!!!11 OMG". Spoil it 4 them. Not the hardcores.

this is the only movie on the planet that can walk up to age of ultron, punch it in the face, take its lunch money, spit on every marvel staffer's children and scream kiss the lightsaber handle bytches. just look at the youtube numbers for the trailer.

it's going to be a very small minority of people who go into this one 100% unspoiled.

i was singing that same "not gonna spoil it" song myself. until the coli passed out them dinner plates... :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so who was that nikka in the teaser with the red lightsaber?

thats all i wanna know

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So if Lupita is an apprentice and John is going to be the new Jedi male lead and they are love interests....sounds like a little TOO MUCH Black Excellence to be 100% true I'd have to bet that Lupita will turn out to be a traitor or something like that

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
So if Lupita is an apprentice and John is going to be the new Jedi male lead and they are love interests....sounds like a little TOO MUCH Black Excellence to be 100% true I'd have to bet that Lupita will turn out to be a traitor or something like that

Even better. The hilted saber sith is gonna turn lupita to the dark side. Jb will spend the next three movies trying to save a ho. This will bring Luke out of hiding.

There is no such thing as an honorary black guybbutnigf there was lucas would be then first to get it. Its so obvious he forced disney to embrace black excellence.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i want this to be good since a black man is the lead, but yall setting yourselves up for disappointment

if they started from scratch having nothing to do with any other movies it would have a better chance

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wouldnt be Star Wars of there were no connection

Why wouldn't be? It can take place in the same universe just not lining up with the same circumstances as the previous plots.
Every single character doesn't have to be a relative to some other past character, the shyt is dumb

You telling me an entire galaxy has a center around a select few people and events, you have to stretch the plot points to much to where i becomes tiresome, same planet overs and over again

the empire again? They lost the decisive battle and the emperor was killed, they knocked his statue down from the capital

it doesn't make any sense, its like the allies stil fighting the nazi's 30 years after hitler died and capital was seized

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Why wouldn't be? It can take place in the same universe just not lining up with the same circumstances as the previous plots.
Every single character doesn't have to be a relative to some other past character, the shyt is dumb

You telling me an entire galaxy has a center around a select few people and events, you have to stretch the plot points to much to where i becomes tiresome, same planet overs and over again

the empire again? They lost the decisive battle and the emperor was killed, they knocked his statue down from the capital

it doesn't make any sense, its like the allies stil fighting the nazi's 30 years after hitler died and capital was seized

thats cool and all, but thats not how CACs tell stories. people give a fukk about them old characters and wanna see THAT storyline progress. that shyt you talking bout is some spinoff type business.