Star Wars Episode VII spoiler discussion thread (enter at your own discretion)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats cool and all, but thats not how CACs tell stories. people give a fukk about them old characters and wanna see THAT storyline progress. that shyt you talking bout is some spinoff type business.

its not about cacs it about common sense

progress a storyline that has been beating to death and ended already, makes no sene

they put X wings strom troopers, and milliennium falcon to sucker in all the nostalgia idiots, when it makes no sense for those things to be there

it was bad enough when george lucuas made anakin from tattooie in the prequels

they should have started off in a time period further in the future than the original trilogy and started a whole new storyline

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
this is the only movie on the planet that can walk up to age of ultron, punch it in the face, take its lunch money, spit on every marvel staffer's children and scream kiss the lightsaber handle bytches. just look at the youtube numbers for the trailer.

it's going to be a very small minority of people who go into this one 100% unspoiled.

i was singing that same "not gonna spoil it" song myself. until the coli passed out them dinner plates... :blessed:
Crazy thing is The Mouse is gettin the gwap from allllll of these projects.

Imagine having just .1% of that money they bout to take in :whew:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost all of this condradicts everything in the first post :beli: it sounds like fan made up. The info in the first post matches up very closely to other spoiler reports and concept art.

It doesn't contradict anything because the spoilers are spoilers based on the concept art. Its all speculation at this point. Some of these actor's parts are being kept really close to the vest for a reason. We just don't know why yet.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
plenty of popular star wars stuff without a connection. The first 6 were connected because Lucas had said his Star Wars was about Anakin Skywalker and that's why he cut it off at 6. He's dead now, so its not about him anymore. This is someone else's trilogy.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So all they went trough in the previous films was in vain? :ehh:
:skip:So much for the child of prophecy bring balance to the universe .

On the real tho these spoilers sound great. First spoiler I read a few months ago had me scared :sadcam:. But this sounds dope af. Can't wait

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
:skip:So much for the child of prophecy bring balance to the universe .

On the real tho these spoilers sound great. First spoiler I read a few months ago had me scared :sadcam:. But this sounds dope af. Can't wait

Anakin brought his own type of balance, wiped out all the jedi to be equal to the sith rule of two :ohhh:

he was a stoopid, gullible mufuka for the most powerful force user ever tho :mjlol:

I really hope luke is evil and shown at the end credits scene to be one of the main bad guys

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Anakin brought his own type of balance, wiped out all the jedi to be equal to the sith rule of two :ohhh:

he was a stoopid, gullible mufuka for the most powerful force user ever tho :mjlol:

I really hope luke is evil and shown at the end credits scene to be one of the main bad guys
Breh you know how hurt nikkas will be if Luke is on the Dark Side?:mjlol: The thought of the anger at that fukkery is hilarious

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Breh you know how hurt nikkas will be if Luke is on the Dark Side?:mjlol: The thought of the anger at that fukkery is hilarious

luke_skywalker_star_wars_episode_7.jpg