Star Wars Episode VII spoiler discussion thread (enter at your own discretion)

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Sifo-Dyas did exist... remember even yoda and ben accknowledged jedi master Syfo-Dyas .. He did become a dark Jedi though but I think it is somewhere in the lines of Count Dukoo/DArth Tyrannus... He faked his death as Syfo-Dyas so he can be a dark jedi... He might also be Sydow's character ...

Syfo-Dyas definitely existed as a Jedi master at some point, but in those 10 years between TPM and AOTC he went missing and presumed dead wasn't he? It may be discounted now, but in the EU if I recall correctly the name Syfo-Dyas was used as a front by Dooku/Palpatine to place the order for the clone army.

Also tomorrow when I get a chance I'm going to check the Star Wars force net forums. If I see any alternative spoilers or very well thought out insights and speculation into who certain characters may be and what role they'll play, I'll post them in this thread.

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Syfo-Dyas definitely existed as a Jedi master at some point, but in those 10 years between TPM and AOTC he went missing and presumed dead wasn't he? It may be discounted now, but in the EU if I recall correctly the name Syfo-Dyas was used as a from by Dooku/Palpatine to place the order for the clone army.

Also tomorrow when I get a chance I'm going to check the Star Wars force net forums. If I see any alternative spoilers or very well thought out insights and speculation into who certain characters may be and what role they'll play, I'll post them in this thread.

Remember and I know its hard.... WE HAVE TO IGNORE THE EU UNTIL USED... as of right now the EU is just a bunch of rough draft ideas waiting to be used...

OK supposedly Dooku killed him. then he posed as him for the rest of the clone creation...

He ordered the clone army in secret ... i wonder is he cloned himself as a just in case ...
it says here .... http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sifo-Dyas that he's actually general grievous ... sort of

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I think Von Sydow's character is Plageuis........I dont give a shyt what these spoiler guys say

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I thought it was common knowledge that Syfo-Dyas was dead and Dooku just used that name to order the clone army :dahell:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Remember and I know its hard.... WE HAVE TO IGNORE THE EU UNTIL USED... as of right now the EU is just a bunch of rough draft ideas waiting to be used...

OK supposedly Dooku killed him. then he posed as him for the rest of the clone creation...

He ordered the clone army in secret ... i wonder is he cloned himself as a just in case ...
it says here .... http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sifo-Dyas that he's actually general grievous ... sort of
You're right lol, all we know definitively is content from the movies, the clone wars tv series (that's still canon right?) and rebels. And the couple books that have come out so far in this new canon. I just wasn't sure how much of Syfo-Dyas we knew from the movies, and how much was seperate (from the old EU).

And him being Sydow's character is a pretty solid possibility, as right now I'm not sure who else was from the prequel movies, yet "the casuals wouldn't care about it".

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
This Von Sydow rumor about him being from the prequels is :camby:

Aren't any non force users that fit his age that aren't extras. Boba Fett fit age wise but Von Sydow is white and doesnt have any resemblance, cyborg attahments or not.

This stuff is fun to read though. If half of it is true this is gonna be :banderas:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i guess plagueis never existed in this so called script

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
Disney has apparently interfered in several matters regarding the film. That, coupled with "oversights", is causing Abrams great stress; Spoiler Man describes him as looking "10 years older every time we see him" and having no love lost for Disney at this point.

ttt.gif