start or sit?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn...you don't have any better flex options? I think the Bengals run D will be strong but I also think that the G-men could be looking at a gun fight against Stafford and that means more passing than anything. I'd go Jennings if I had to pick, but I'm not big on either of 'em this week.

I'm debating between Rodgers vs Seattle and Rivers vs Arizona right now. Leaning toward Rodgers despite the Seattle D.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

those options

better be like a 16 team league

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Harvin. Crabtree is dinged up and Harvin might go off tonight. If you have another stable bet at WR or team in general definitely Harvin. Probably Harvin anyway
even tho crab is banged up, i would still pick him

kaep only looks at crab when he is playing

seattle o is inconsistent as fukk

on top of that niners are playing the worst d in the league

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
even tho crab is banged up, i would still pick him

kaep only looks at crab when he is playing

seattle o is inconsistent as fukk

on top of that niners are playing the worst d in the league

Eh. I see your rationale and its a toss-up. Percy could get a couple big plays and even some rushing yards though. Niners added Stevie and he also looks at Vernon/Boldin a lot (main red zone targets). If they get out to a lead theyre gonna pound with Gore.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Eh. I see your rationale and its a toss-up. Percy could get a couple big plays and even some rushing yards though. Niners added Stevie and he also looks at Vernon/Boldin a lot (main red zone targets). If they get out to a lead theyre gonna pound with Gore.
safe play is crab

harvin gonna be a boom or bust every week

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Somewhat agree with that. Thats why i asked him if he had a consistent rest of the team/WRs. if he can afford to gamble then id go with Percy for sure, espec if not PPR
its ppr