start or sit?

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
lost the championship game by 4 points because the jags decided to bench lawrence early. smfh. lesson learned from this year is never start a player who is playing in a meaningless game :mjcry:

also left daniel jones and mike evans on the bench for minshew and garrett wilson in a third place game. would've been nice to win my money back in that league :mjcry:
I been sticking with Swift all season long and sat him. He went off. CMC went off for me and got lucky the GB shut down Jefferson. I had Josh Allen left. Good thing I didn't need him to win my league.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I been sticking with Swift all season long and sat him. He went off. CMC went off for me and got lucky the GB shut down Jefferson. I had Josh Allen left. Good thing I didn't need him to win my league.
what a crazy sequence for you. a lot happened in your favor.

i was high on swift this year but glad someone took him before i did. i think swift could be a good pick next year if he can get out the dog house. not even sure what he's doing that's rubbing the coaches the wrong way. even when he was healthy he wasn't getting much touches.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
what a crazy sequence for you. a lot happened in your favor.

i was high on swift this year but glad someone took him before i did. i think swift could be a good pick next year if he can get out the dog house. not even sure what he's doing that's rubbing the coaches the wrong way. even when he was healthy he wasn't getting much touches.

Williams vultures those goal line carries.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
My friends invited me to a fantasy playoff league last year so I'm doing it again this year. One player from each team so players get eliminated as games progress. Typical standard fantasy scoring. Point per 25 yards passing, 10 rushing/receiving, 4 pass td, 6 catch or run, half ppr, defense points too.

This the squad I'm thinking of submitting. Not entirely sure but doesn't look too bad.

QB-burrow-bengals
QB-allen-bills
RB-walker-Seahawks
RB-ekeler-Chargers
RB-barkley-Giants
RB-Sanders-eagles
WR-jefferson-Vikings
WR-hill-Dolphins
WR-evans-bucs
WR-lamb-Cowboys
TE-kelce-Chiefs
TE-engram-jaguars
DEF-niners
K- tucker-Ravens

Few of my thoughts. I did want to go with a QB from both conferences but nfc looks weak or questionable at QB. Hurts I think may be injured, and everyone else may be boom or bust. Burrow should advance past the Ravens and Allen past the Dolphins especially if Tua and Teddy are out. They do face each other in divisional round but that'll likely be a shootout and same for winner vs Chiefs. I did consider Mahomes but TE is so weak that I had to take Kelce. I did have Kittle but the only defense that looked appealing vs an opponent was the Niners vs Seahawks. Luckily all of these are divisional matchups or rematches from the season so I had data to work with. Andrews was also considered at TE but I don't expect Ravens to go far so might as well hope Tucker kicks a bunch of field goals but not enough to beat Burrow. 21 to 18 with 3 burrow touchdowns vs 6 Tucker field goals would be great. I first thought of Christian Kirk for Jags but the WR teams didn't really have any appealing TE. Plus I doubt he's a better option than any of those or if those 4 have a better TE on their team. Plus I expect Jags to be out first round so might as well get two or more games out of Ekeler. Lamb and Evans face each other. I was completely blanking on Evans name last night when brain storming for some reason. So I expect them to cancel each other out. I think winner faces Eagles. That was my last choice so I had to put Sanders. No other player on Giants looked worthy. And same for Walker on Seahawks. I gotta get rid of six this weekend so I'm hoping it's Hill, Walker, Engram, Tucker on four of them. I'd prefer Lamb over Evans but either way works. Either team gonna need to pass a lot vs Eagles next round. Toughest one is Vikings and Giants. Barkley the best option to advance but JJettas a beast and would hopefully get some points if they do advance.

Tough choice. I'm sure there could be some changes but not sure what.