Stat Quo pissed off Eminem; His LP never dropped - admits Dr. Dre 'Compton' album was wack.

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
whats Bobby Creekwater up to? I wanna know his story about why his album never dropped on Aftermath.

this joint used to come on the radio and i swore it was Andre 3000 for the longest.

took me years to learn it was bobby creekwater

Omg breh, I forgot about this piff. Thank you. And I always thought this was Outkast and them dungeon family nikkas:mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Em doesnt like criticism thats why he rolls with a bunch of yes men....

this reminds me of the story Just Blaze told about almost burning a bridge with Em because he told him one of his verses was wack

Exactly aint nobody forcing that man to be a cornball:mjlol:

:scust: at how these rappers find ways to do mental gymnastics to blame themselves in hopes Dr Dre and Eminem will fukk with them again....these guys are just fairweather unloyal ass mufukas basically,if you aint dikkriding stroking they egos apparently,acting like they gods gift....Eminem even thinks hes gods gift to the hook game,think he Nate Dogg now,eat a dikk Em:laff:

Jimmy Iovine mustve really did a number on these two egos:francis:

Why wouldnt Eminem just stay on the hooknifnhe was really trying to help,dont give me this corny ass hook and then run,make it seem like i made this shyt up:childplease:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I remember hearing about stat making a joke but never heard the actual joke. If that was the joke than em is petty for holding a grudge over that. It's not that serious especially if stat was joking and apologized.

And Obie trice bottoms up album was great. That was back in 2012 and that's a dam shame because he showed he can still spit when he dropped some mix tapes here and there since than. Shady and aftermath had a lot of talent but they tried to turn them pop:hhh:

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
Exactly aint nobody forcing that man to be a cornball:mjlol:

:scust: at how these rappers find ways to do mental gymnastics to blame themselves in hopes Dr Dre and Eminem will fukk with them again....these guys are just fairweather unloyal ass mufukas basically,if you aint dikkriding stroking they egos apparently,acting like they gods gift....Eminem even thinks hes gods gift to the hook game,think he Nate Dogg now,eat a dikk Em:laff:

:mjgrin: part of me wishes Royce NEVER made up with Em, and kept dissing him until they had actual beef, man I know he regrets the time when he fukked up getting signed by Dre - although rappers still don't know Dre's fake ass "c00n Schwarzenegger" reputation only proved what Cube said on "No Vaseline".

Him and Em are cool now obviously doing BME shyt, which is them being them. BUT, Em doesn't do a damn thing to let his cac minion pus squad know who's on his own label.

Bro, I still find "Eminem wrote all of Royce's verses!" comments on their Youtube videos :mjlol::snoop:

THIS IS STILL ONGOING?????:dwillhuh::scust:

They have no idea, that was a joke they did on UStream.....

The comments when this dropped, still unbelievable how racist his fanbase is and how have NO IDEA WHO ROYCE IS.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Wtf happened to d12? Proof died and Em just threw the whole group in the bushes? :heh:

I swear no up and coming artist has ever thrived on after math/ shady records fukking with em and dre except 50 cent but he had a strong buzz before signing. That lable isa death trap for any upcoming artists. Hell they even killed off the legend Rakim for fukk sakes :dead:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I knew Em needed some fukking Yes men around him.... It's the only explanation for nikkas letting him continue going down hill with his shyt...

it explains how everyone in the industry unnecessarily sucks his dikk and always mention him with real greatness instead of putting him in the right category before ranking him...

lame as fukk and it's obvious