Stats on interracial marriage

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Happens every year after football and basketball drafts.

Pro athletes have visibility and make a lot of money, but at the end of the day they are a super tiny group.
Fact that people think they represent Black people, or Black men will always be funny.
And majority of them marry black women anyways.

The ones that date white chicks go viral.

Notice how no one said anything about Michael Penix Jr

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
:skip: Of what? Coli told me bm win on that metric too.
BM & BW are not getting married much but people are still fukking. The things that lead to casual sexual relationships and marriage are different, so you can't form a complete conclusion on interracial relationships by using only marriage rates because it covers a very specific arrangement. People often get into sexual relationships with people they would never marry due to trying something new, lust etc My hypotheses is that while BM are marrying more interracially than BW, BW are having as much if not more casual sex with white and hispanic men parallel to whatever BM doing casually with other types of women.

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
The black community’s fixation on Interracial relationships when the stats literally suggest it’s a non-issue for most folks especially in comparison to other races will never not be funny to me :skip:
Idk…what’s funny to me is like 60-70% of the coli don’t even believe in marriage

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Here come the Latino defenders like clockwork :dead:
So flaw and see through :dead:
And I’ve never seen a board so infatuated with interracial dating and marriage
But y’all 6 figure pimps, smashing dimes all day:russ:
You weird ass nikkas live for this shyt
Never make uplifting threads
Never make threads highlighting anything postive
Nah let’s make multiple dikk policing threads but I ain’t gay:dead:
Then here come the Queen Mother Earth ass nikkas putting on like they gon fukk one of the coli “baddies” that post on here :Kd:
nikka please

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
My hypotheses is that while BM are marrying more interracially than BW, BW are having as much if not more casual sex with white and hispanic men parallel to whatever BM doing casually with other types of women.
:jbhmm: So, what you saying is, black men talk a lot of shyt on line but ain't backing it up? And that bw are modestly and demurely downplaying their Jezebel-like effects on wm?

Those are, ofc, the necessary corollaries to your hypothesis. :skip:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
The Hispanic stat is probably ducktales tbh. Alot of Hispanics consider themselves "white" from the start and don't consider them dating "real whites" interracial dating.
Yep. It's a lot of White Hispanics skewing those stats.

I rarely see Brown Mestizos/Natives or Afro-Latinos in relationships with Whites. It happens but it's much less common.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I always said that depending on where you at, you are mostly going to see more black people in relationships with each other more than seeing black people with non blacks.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm: So, what you saying is, black men talk a lot of shyt on line but ain't backing it up? And that bw are modestly and demurely downplaying their Jezebel-like effects on wm?

Those are, ofc, the necessary corollaries to your hypothesis. :skip:
Yes, men exaggerate the amount of sex their having. Sadly, I think brehs might do this more due to the sexual stereotypes applied to black men, which some brehs embrace and use as a source of validation. Women definitely have the tendency to downplay their amount of sexual activity and who they are dealing with.

A small percentage of men are actually attractive to women, in terms of triggering that raw desire. The majority get in where they can fit in and a sizeable but growing minority get absolutely nothing. There is a lot of fronting on the internet.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Happens every year after football and basketball drafts.

Pro athletes have visibility and make a lot of money, but at the end of the day they are a super tiny group.
Fact that people think they represent Black people, or Black men will always be funny.
Even then the majority of black athletes who do marry are marrying black women.

Just a bunch of insecurities

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yes, men exaggerate the amount of sex their having. Sadly, I think brehs might do this more due to the sexual stereotypes applied to black men, which some brehs embrace and use as a source of validation. Women definitely have the tendency to downplay their amount of sexual activity and who they are dealing with.

A small percentage of men are actually attractive to women, in terms of triggering that raw desire. The majority get in where they can fit in and a sizeable but growing minority get absolutely nothing. There is a lot of fronting on the internet.
Oh, ok. So I can count on you making similar statements in the numerous pawg/ paag/ palg threads we see daily... right? If everybody's lying, I'm sure you're shouting it from the rooftops... right?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
And majority of them marry black women anyways.

The ones that date white chicks go viral.

Notice how no one said anything about Michael Penix Jr
We tell the youth to focus on things besides sports & entertainment.

And they see adults focusing on athletes and entertainers 24/7.

Confuses the kids.