Stats on interracial marriage

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
As a latino , we don't really care about marrying outside your ethnicity/race/whatever-else.
Spain made interracial marriage legal back in the 1500s in it's former colonies.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asian women..... :mjlol: that shyt is true as hell especially when it comes to white men. That was damn near half my teachers in my k to 8 school. One of them got offended at someone calling her white trash when she was asian. :snoop:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
As a latino , we don't really care about marrying outside your ethnicity/race/whatever-else.
Spain made interracial marriage legal back in the 1500s in it's former colonies.

:patrice:

Reden%C3%A7%C3%A3o.jpg

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You're definitely petty:pachaha:I've seen how you move on here, I actually respect it:ehh:
:manny:

. You have your loud and proud divestors and a silent large growing minority who are getting down with CAC's, hispanics and maybe even Asians but not getting married.

I'm curious what the latest data will show about Gen-Z Black college educated men and their marriage patterns.
:francis: I think, atp, it's inevitable. There have been too many decades and actual cointelpro type psyops to poison the well. I was trynna push back against you, @UnQuantized, bc that's what I do wherever I'm at. I've done it in women's spaces.

Every single thing you type on the internet has impact. Kids will read that shyt. We've been induced into spewing some absolutely vile shyt at each other, and it's effecting the youth. They're turning up mysteriously hung over at they little white friend's house. Young women are being murdered and dismembered. Hell, white bytches even killing bm out here (remember the OF whore in FL who was out drinking the next night or some crazy shyt?), wt- fukking-fukk?!

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This supports what I said. Yeah , they did it for all the wrong reasons but it wasn't like English colonial times where a white woman could get a black man hanged by just accusing him of looking at her.
:skip: But that's the literal opposite of "not caring," tho. They definitely cared. A lot.

My family "cared" a lot too, but the other way: they purposefully married darker. :pachaha: ✊🏽

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
:francis: I think, atp, it's inevitable. There have been too many decades and actual cointelpro type psyops to poison the well. I was trynna push back against you, bc that's what I do wherever I'm at. I've done it in women's spaces.

Every single thing you type on the internet has impact. Kids will read that shyt. We've been induced into spewing some absolutely vile shyt at each other, and it's effecting the youth. They're turning up mysteriously hung over at they little white friend's house. Young women are being murdered and dismembered. Hell, white bytches even killing bm out here (remember the OF whore in FL who was out drinking the next night or some crazy shyt?), wt- fukking-fukk?!
I think social media just revealed how adversarial we are as a species, it was meant to connect us. Maybe ignorance is bliss to some extent, being too aware of the other just seems to create a race to the bottom.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
:skip: But that's the literal opposite of "not caring," tho. They definitely cared. A lot.

My family "cared" a lot too, but the other way: they purposefully married darker. :pachaha: ✊🏽

if this is caring , then what would be not caring then ? hanging people because they with the wrong race ?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
It's crazy that there has been any new data on this since 2015.

Anyway, these stats don't tell all that much. Newlywed marriages in 2014-15 broken down by race. OK cool but here's the deal:

1. Not everyone gets or wants to be married.

2. This is only for newlywed marriages and tells nothing about previous or existing marriages.

3. Only data for one year.

4. Marriage is primarily initiated by men.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I think social media just revealed how adversarial we are as a species, it was meant to connect us. Maybe ignorance is bliss to some extent, being too aware of the other just seems to create a race to the bottom.
I don't want to be that person, but are other races/ ethnicities doing this? I really don't know. :jbhmm:

if this is caring , then what would be not caring then ? hanging people because they with the wrong race ?
Not caring would be random selection: procreating with a different complexion every generation, sometimes black, sometimes white.

My grandfather looked like an old Jew, my grandmother was one of the darkest complexions available to the black American phenotype. My other grandfather was 'red', what we ADOS might assume was 'mixed with Indian'. He too married a dark brown woman. Considering our percentage of the population, it's a wonder we stayed black so long.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I cant even daydream about dating outside my race. The most I can do is date Foreign Black women.

Something about giving birth and ending your bloodline, while setting a foundation to creating future white supremacists doesn't sit well with me. I.E. Pat Mahomes
I just don't trust white people at all

Even when I date Latinas I date black Latinas. Their mindset is different from the typical Native/White Latinas