Stats on interracial marriage

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Oh, ok. So I can count on you making similar statements in the numerous pawg/ paag/ palg threads we see daily... right? If everybody's lying, I'm sure you're shouting it from the rooftops... right?
What do you mean? Brehs lying on their dikk about being involved with PAWG's/PAAG'S? This should be obvious, a lot of it is fantasy:mjlol:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
What do you mean? Brehs lying on their dikk about being involved with PAWG's/PAAG'S? This should be obvious, a lot of it is fantasy:mjlol:
Married catholic PAWG I worked with asked me to fukk her throat until she pukes:francis:Since then I believe all women are freaks at the right time for the right person and I don't really kiss anymore:whoa:

Like this? Hm, you might be right. :jbhmm:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Yes, men exaggerate the amount of sex their having. Sadly, I think brehs might do this more due to the sexual stereotypes applied to black men, which some brehs embrace and use as a source of validation. Women definitely have the tendency to downplay their amount of sexual activity and who they are dealing with.

A small percentage of men are actually attractive to women, in terms of triggering that raw desire. The majority get in where they can fit in and a sizeable but growing minority get absolutely nothing. There is a lot of fronting on the internet.
Depends.

I do think men definitely exaggerate and quite a few PAWG stories on here are :duck: :duck:. But I'm pretty sure the majority of relationships between Black men and White/Hispanic women don't lead to marriage and just involve dating/casual sex.

The majority of Bi-Racial kids with Black fathers are born out of wedlock too.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
My hypotheses is that while BM are marrying more interracially than BW, BW are having as much if not more casual sex with white and hispanic men parallel to whatever BM doing casually with other types of women.

319559323_1.gif

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Like this? Hm, you might be right. :jbhmm:
Your funny:mjlol:I have been involved with PAWG's and women are freaks nothing false about what I said. However considering the amount of PAWG threads over the years, some of that will be fantasy due to male nature. My experience is that white women are kinky and experimental, while Black Women are more intense and passionate sexuallly never been with a latina.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
What's hard to understand:pachaha: A minority of brehs get married a small number of that minority marry interracially. There are more black women than black men and more white men then black men. So it's possible, maybe probable that a lot of casual sex is going on between black women and white men.

Last edited:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Oh I understood you exactly. You refuse to accept the results of the survey so you decided to make some shyt up in your head to make yourself feel better :lolbron:

Go find a survey on casual sex that backs up your claim :camby:
People are not going to be honest about causal sex even on an anonymous survey, relax.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
People are not going to be honest about causal sex even on an anonymous survey, relax.
You must not have checked the surveys from the Tippadis Survey Group. They have like a 95% accuracy rate. Go look them up and you might find a survey that back your claim. They're trusted!

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Your funny:mjlol:I have been involved with PAWG's and women are freaks nothing false about what I said. However considering the amount of PAWG threads over the years, some of that will be fantasy due to male nature. My experience is that white women are kinky and experimental, while Black Women are more intense and passionate sexuallly never been with a latina.
:lolbron:

:hubie:I'm really not trynna be petty. I just want you to keep the same energy. Run up in them pawg threads and remind brehs that they likely lying on they dikk. Otherwise, you just... obfuscating a tad. :francis:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron:

:hubie:I'm really not trynna be petty. I just want you to keep the same energy. Run up in them pawg threads and remind brehs that they likely lying on they dikk. Otherwise, you just... obfuscating a tad. :francis:
You're definitely petty:pachaha:I've seen how you move on here, I actually respect it:ehh:

It's not my job to hold every breh on a PAWG thread accountable. There is no way to accurately discern whether each post is fantasy or not but you can assume that due to male nature and this being an anonymous forum that fantasy will be present in all kinds of threads.
What you call obfuscating, I call a plausible theory:manny:

In politics we have what they call the silent majority. Whenever Republicans win an election, people wonder who is voting for these people:wtf: We think the average MAGA is some loud pickup truck driving obnoxious caricature but it's the silent majority who don't talk about politics or draw any attention to themselves. That is what I suspect is what is going on when it comes to this interracial thing. You have your loud and proud divestors and a silent large growing minority who are getting down with CAC's, hispanics and maybe even Asians but not getting married.