Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I believe Austin Reaves as a number 2 in place of Randle with everything else The Knicks have would make June a real possibility. Obviously Booker is even better but they’d have to pillage to get him
I don't like Reeves, he plays bad Defense.
But, I want someone like DeRozan, Bridges, Clarkson so we can get and keep Randle and mainly use draft picks to get.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What good would that do?

People jumped early to crown Booker but that type of mentality is what would keep the Knicks last ring in the 70s.

Does swapping DiVincenzo for Booker make the Knicks 4.5x more likely to win a title in the next 3 years?

And mind you the Suns would have no interest in a doing a 1 for 1 trade so the Knicks would have to add more players and draft capital on top of it

Booker is a better player than DiVincenzo will ever be, I don’t think anyone will object to that, but sometimes the answer isn’t that simple.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Does swapping DiVincenzo for Booker make the Knicks 4.5x more likely to win a title in the next 3 years?

And mind you the Suns would have no interest in a doing a 1 for 1 trade so the Knicks would have to add more players and draft capital on top of it

Booker is a better player than DiVincenzo will ever be, I don’t think anyone will object to that, but sometimes the answer isn’t that simple.
Maybe it does.

I agree that it would take too much from an already "scrappy/sum of the parts" team to get Booker, but always looking for a bargain or trying to get less out of more holds certain teams back. This isn't the St. Louis Knicks to worry about paying value to a Top 15/20 player.

Sometimes the answer is that simple. And I've spoken on this before but it seems as NY teams usually are always the ones to complicate the answer more than not.