Stephen A. Smith says Devin Booker wants to go to New York Knicks

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brunson's payday won't be applicable till 2026. Right now he's on the most valuable deal we've seen outside of 2013-17 Curry.

No, because giving up Randle defeats the purpose. I already conceded that a trade package for Booker would be too much, but that's a talent issue, not a money issue.

Again, this is not the St. Louis Knicks. Dolan can deal with the tax apron for 2-3 years if winning is important enough. If he's not going to find a sleeper turned All-Star in the draft, an infusion of talent would have to be made.

I mean, I’m not saying giving up a package for a star isn’t worth it for the Knicks. I just don’t think it’s Booker

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
nikkas always wanna hop on waves on what is organically built
Yup. KD talking about he never considered the Knicks, "they ain't what's popping", when he went to the Nets. Ironically, this balding, yelling ass nikka was the one who insisted KD and Kyrie were going to the Knicks. Booker's a baller, but I'd take Bridges on the team before him.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I doubt it but I do believe he's on the verge of wanting out of Phoenix.

The way he's played and acted comes across as a player who's had enough of his current situation and wants out...I'm not the biggest Booker fan but a change of scenery might do him some good, career-wise.

He's been there for nearly 10 years so it might be time to go.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
So not even a day after getting swept, somehow the c00n man got the information about not only does he want to leave but it’s to Stephen A’s team that he knew nothing about until he realized that they’re actually kinda good :skip:

He be talking thing journalist bullshyt but his journalistic ethics been looking funny in the light for years

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Orlando could use him.

Send MAGA Isaac, (picked up option) Fultz and future firsts and team him up with Banchero and Wagner.

:banderas:

Suggs
Booker
Franz
Banchero
Carter

Title lock :mjgrin:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Magic need a PG too. Suggs is good but he’s not a point guard he’s better off the ball
We got Anthony Black that we got in the first. Can't shoot worth a lick, but he got elite defense.. and with 3 guys in Booker/Banchero/Wagner that can create on their own.. I'm not sure we'd need him to be a great shooter.