Stopping the Straight Black Male Slander & Interviewing Presidential Candidates [ADOS]

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be perfectly honest 100 billion aint shyt. That's barely 2800 bucks per black person in this country.

HR 40 > Marrianne's low ball offer that you can tell she barely thought about in depth.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Where are all the people talking about an agenda? Lets Lame names

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I'm not upset with her over hernumbers (this white bytch tripping! her numbers too low! :mad: etc etc). All that can be hashed out.

No other candidate has even mentioned reparations and some type of monetary compensation. So from that standpoint I appreciate her role in making reparations a part of the 2020 political discussion.

Her background troubles me however and her spiritual "all we need is love" stuff makes it hard for people to take her seriously for any public office.
The best thing that will come from her campaign is that one of the major Dem candidates will have to absorb her Reparations platform to have any chance at winning the majority of black voters.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Both these nikkas clout chasing. SMH
:awdahell:So talking about issues with a person running for president, is clout chasing now? Who else is having this discussions in the political arena?

What the hell are you talking about? This is the kind of talks that make a difference

Last edited: