Stopping the Straight Black Male Slander & Interviewing Presidential Candidates [ADOS]

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this broad doesn't know what an HBCU is.

She's an idealist without any policy chops.

I wanna hear this same conversation with Elizabeth Warren she actually knows what she's talking about.

This conversation was embarrassing to be frank.

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
This was a breif interview, but I am glad that it happened.

Tone and Yvette softened it up, but they got the bases of their topics across.

While williamson is a bit of an everybody idealist, she seems the most open to understanding to ADOS sympathies. As long as she is willing to do SOMETHING SPECIFICALLY FOR ADOS, she has vote. Anything is a start

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yeah this broad doesn't know what an HBCU is.

She's an idealist without any policy chops.

I wanna hear this same conversation with Elizabeth Warren she actually knows what she's talking about.

This conversation was embarrassing to be frank.
warren dont even have a native american agenda :camby:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
This was a breif interview, but I am glad that it happened.

Tone and Yvette softened it up, but they got the bases of their topics across.

While williamson is a bit of an everybody idealist, she seems the most open to understanding to ADOS sympathies. As long as she is willing to do SOMETHING SPECIFICALLY FOR ADOS, she has vote. Anything is a start

I need to see more policy proposals but she the front runner for me right now.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Tone is interviewing Williamson? Thats wassup. Hope he actually gets her to talk about real details and not use buzzwords or vague terms like many politicians like to do.

Here's the live feed right now (very choppy), though the link might change after it's finished.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Tone is going to have to get someone to monitor his live YT feeds because they constantly fail. He's going to have to overlay the video with the radio feed or maybe the studio has it's own video recording, but this happens too much with his show.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll support the person who comes with ideas rather than a mothafukka who comes around me dancing and talking about " we have an all Americans policy" That's great because YOU won't be getting MY vote

Don't vote for people who are for policies that would disproportionally help black people because you're a simple minded impressionable idiot brehs.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't vote for people who are for policies that would disproportionally help black people because you're a simple minded impressionable idiot brehs.

Whew that was a very bytch made response I did not expect such a whorish thot like reply . .it threw me for a loop I will not lie welp good job unfortunately I'm just a bit busy right now so I won't be able to go back and forth with you . . .umm so neg and no hard feelings

nikka soul came out his body with this reply lol