Stopping the Straight Black Male Slander & Interviewing Presidential Candidates [ADOS]

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whew that was a very bytch made response I did not expect such a whorish thot like reply . .it threw me for a loop I will not lie welp good job unfortunately I'm just a bit busy right now so I won't be able to go back and forth with you . . .umm so neg and no hard feelings

nikka soul came out his body with this reply lol

Just saying breh, you'd have to be a special kind of idiot to vote against someone supporting the HR 40 reparations bill, Universal Health Care, abolishment of private prisons, ending of cash bail, Universal Child Care, Legalization of MJ, Criminal Justice Reform, Universal Paid Leave, etc. all for a measly 2100 bucks that Marriane's reparation plan calls for.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:ohhh:.....this is becoming just like the UBI scam/gimmick being pushed by neoliberals.

Just saying breh, you'd have to be a special kind of idiot to vote against someone supporting the HR 40 reparations bill, Universal Health Care, abolishment of private prisons, ending of cash bail, Universal Child Care, Legalization of MJ, Criminal Justice Reform, Universal Paid Leave, etc. all for a measly 2100 bucks that Marriane's reparation plan calls for.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yeah this broad doesn't know what an HBCU is.

She's an idealist without any policy chops.

I wanna hear this same conversation with Elizabeth Warren she actually knows what she's talking about.

This conversation was embarrassing to be frank.

The people celebrating this bullshyt have absolutely no interest in policy, logic, or political realities. So it's not surprising they'd fall for a charlatan who doesn't know what she's talking about and is half ass pandering for votes.

I'm not a fan of Warren but at least she can talk policy.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The people celebrating this bullshyt have absolutely no interest in policy, logic, or political realities. So it's not surprising they'd fall for a charlatan who doesn't know what she's talking about and is half ass pandering for votes.

All conjecture, name calling, and ad hominem attacks.

Agent talk.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

Stfu

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
And they need to make sure they keep her a bottle or glass of water around. She stays clearing her throat.

Her soft voice, though :wow: