Struggle hairline Benny The Butcher says 'Give Drake his flowers' 🌼🌼

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
His comment about Drake playing his position and putting rappers on is right though. That's why I'll always respect Drake ten times more than Meek Mill dusty-ass who never put anyone on. If Ross, French, Gotti and Drake can put rappers on, why couldn't Meek sign Philly rappers? Maybe sign DMV rappers too which is next door and he's labelmates with Fat Trel already. All the regional independent GOATs are also people who put rappers on.

On the other hand, Drake has lately been pushing industry plants like 4Batz and Sexyy Red on behalf of Gamma and Apple Music and that's not been good for the culture at all. Even putting 21 Savage on such a big level was detrimental. Him and Amber Rose were the ones that pushed the Slut Walk bullshyt onto Hip-Hop and onto all the kids who listened to him. Now even the youngest kids and teachers are reciting Sexyy Red lyrics like that's acceptable?!!

UbchWcC.jpeg

@Sad Bunny @LevelUp @jensyao @EastsideRio @KingsOfKings @Standing on business @QU Hectic @BK The Great @thernbroom @Buckeye Fever @Roxx the King @THE 101 @Street Knowledge

And when that one hit is done and the artist get cold that artist will NEVER hear from Drake again!

You think Blockboy JB can get drake on the line?

:russ:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Nah, but I respect nyggas with Old Hairlines like Benny and Conway Rocking the longer hair… bringing hairline don’tgiveaFckness back!

:russ:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Drake dont even put the ppl at his label on

This the stupidest shyt I ever read
It's really not though, you are 1000% correct on him not being able to make his ppl pop or sharking his ppl (Makonnen comes to mind).

But I do say as trash as he's been at signing the next top talent, he's def given the stimulus package to a lot of folks. Me and the bros were just talking about how at one time we thought Uzi, Lil baby, and Da baby looked like members of the next class to have a long career. 21 is clearly the one who did it and it's not even close.

The eyeballs also made him work harder, the quality of the music has improved drastically.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
No surprise Benny said that. He does the same thing with the artist he signed to BSF. He also looks to collab with rappers that aren't as big because he likes their music.