Struggle hairline Benny The Butcher says 'Give Drake his flowers' šŸŒ¼šŸŒ¼

straightcash

All Star
Daps
But it's not true

None of his songs with Drake are bigger than Bank Account or A Lot
You think Amber Rose started dating 21 Savage because he had a hot song or three??:mjlol:

Do you know how to get into these socialite circles??:what: It's all based on mutual connections and being in the "in crowd". You can't just waltz in, unless you already bought a mansion in Calabasas or Beverly Hills and try to connect with neighbors that way but you still need friends.

Last edited:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
His comment about Drake playing his position and putting rappers on is right though. That's why I'll always respect Drake ten times more than Meek Mill dusty-ass who never put anyone on. If Ross, French, Gotti and Drake can put rappers on, why couldn't Meek sign Philly rappers? Maybe sign or do features with DMV rappers too which is next door and he was labelmates with Fat Trel already. All the regional independent GOATs are also people who put rappers on.

On the other hand, Drake has lately been pushing industry plants like 4Batz and Sexyy Red on behalf of Gamma and Apple Music and that's not been good for the culture at all. Even putting 21 Savage on such a big level was detrimental. Him and Amber Rose were the ones that pushed the Slut Walk bullshyt onto Hip-Hop and onto all the kids who listened to him. Now fast forward to today, even the youngest kids and teachers are reciting Sexyy Red lyrics like that's acceptable?!!

Drake doesn't mess with hip hop websites and radio anymore, but he appeared on a total outsider and newcomer Bobbi Althoff's podcast because they're both signed to WME-IMG (now Endeavor), the world's largest talent agency. All of Bobbi's immediate guests after him were also Endeavor clients.

UbchWcC.jpeg

@Sad Bunny @LevelUp @jensyao @EastsideRio @KingsOfKings @Standing on business @QU Hectic @BK The Great @thernbroom @Buckeye Fever @Roxx the King @THE 101 @Street Knowledge

Drake held his position for a long time and folks been wanting his head

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think Amber Rose started dating 21 Savage because he had a hot song or three??:mjlol:

Do you know how to get into these socialite circles??:what: It's all based on mutual connections and being in the "in crowd". You can't just waltz in, unless you already bought a mansion in Calabasas or Beverly Hills and try to connect with neighbors that way but you still need friends.
What the fukk are you talking about?:dahell:

You said Drake made 21 bigger. It's not true

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
These embarrassing Drake haters acting like 14 year old suburban trolls aside -- Benny's showcases mad Freddy Gibbs vibes. Bars ill, but corny as hell, damn near every time he speaks it's something corny. Don't they even share the trait of being sons of cops too

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Drake ran the rap game since he blew with So Far Goneā€¦.

Iā€™ll give him his flowers because most of the guys he came up with have fell to the wayside. He outgrew YMCMB.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Iā€™m assuming whoever thinks Benny is wrong or a ā€œdikk suckerā€ is probably an ingrate in real life :mjlol:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
No surprise Benny said that. He does the same thing with the artist he signed to BSF. He also looks to collab with rappers that aren't as big because he likes their music.

Why hasn't he collabed with Agallah, Estee Nack, Immortal Technique, and any of the Army of the Pharaohs rappers??

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Why hasn't he collabed with Agallah, Estee Nack, Immortal Technique, and any of the Army of the Pharaohs rappers??

I don't know?

Out of those rappers I only know of Immortal Technique and some of the Jedi Mind Trick rappers. They don't make street music like Benny does.

I know Benny has worked with RJ Payne, MIllyz, OT The Real, Sy Ari Da Kid, Showly, and the BSF guys. In a Bars on I-95 interview Benny said he likes the way that Fuego Base and Showly rap and wanted to sign them and bring them to the masses. He has done that for Fuego Base. I'm not sure where he is with Showly. I don't think BSF guys are really marketable, but they make better music than they get credit for and should have more views.