Study shows: White police aggressively targeting black teenagers over white teenagers

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I'm having a problem with why is this a problem? They don't do anything constructive, the majority have no idea who their parents are, they reproduce like rats when young and they live for handouts and whatever they can steal, sell, procure. So What? Look at the entire race around the planet. NOTHING GOOD HAS COME FROM AFRICA, they can not grow food, they can not build cities, there is nothing this prehistoric race can do for itself, hel they couldn't even pick cotton...utterly useless as a race in this day and age.

It takes a lot to rile me up, but if this mofo had said this to my face he'd catch a hot one to the face. I'd worry about the consequences after.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Comment sectiona are so predictable. White supremacists' rhetoric is based on half truths and reaching for the stars. Crime stats mean nothing if you don't what those statistics mean in context. What good is ANY piece of data if you dont know how to properly interpret it?

Most people take that shyt for face value just because it sounds somewhat sensible. Anyone with rudimentary knowledge in stats and criminology can easily debunk all of their talking points

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
your first mistake is reading the comments section. It seems to house only opinions of racist white people.
Granted I'm a cac so I know I will be attacked for this, but the only thing that matters is if those statistics are true or not(and I don't know either way, just so there's no confusion). The people who posted them may or may not be racist, but that doesn't have any bearing on facts. How can facts be racist?

Let the negs begin.:heh:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Granted I'm a cac so I know I will be attacked for this, but the only thing that matters is if those statistics are true or not(and I don't know either way, just so there's no confusion). The people who posted them may or may not be racist, but that doesn't have any bearing on facts. How can facts be racist?

The fact is that those guys are racists

The fact is that its thanks to the actions of racist whites like them that these statistics are the way they are.

Daps
Reppin
VOID

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!

The vast majority of these commenters have preconceived bias' against black people and look for ways to intellectualize it. They dont know how to look at those facts in context, so what good is data if you dont know how to interpret it? Let's use common sense here

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Why? What makes the racists?
That comment quoted shows that whoever wrote it is racist.

Not only is that comment untrue it clearly shows no care for fellow humans/Americans and expresses that the writer views us as nothing but cattle or subhuman.

Now as for the statistics it becomes propoganda when it makes no mention of the factors that made it that way

Daps
Reppin
VOID
The vast majority of these commenters have preconceived bias' against black people and look for ways to intellectualize it. They dont know how to look at those facts in context, so what good is data if you dont know how to interpret it? Let's use common sense here
Racists don't use common sense.
White supremacy is not based on common sense, logic, or reason.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
The problem with this position is that it's a complete cognitive kill switch. Right from the start, you accuse someone of racism, is there anyway for him to prove he's not racist without looking racist? It completely circumvents the real issue. Just something to think about.

It's also circular logic.

- Look at those comments, so racist!
- How do you know the comments are racist?
- Because they're posted by racists
- How do you know the people are racists?
- Well just look at the comments!

And don't misunderstand, I'm not denying the fact that a significant number of those people have a preconceived bias against blacks. But your attitude indicates the same. And that's fine, I suppose. It's your right.

But then where does your moral high ground come from?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
The problem with this position is that it's a complete cognitive kill switch. Right from the start, you accuse someone of racism, is there anyway for him to prove he's not racist without looking racist? It completely circumvents the real issue. Just something to think about.

It's also circular logic.

- Look at those comments, so racist!
- How do you know the comments are racist?
- Because they're posted by racists
- How do you know the people are racists?
- Well just look at the comments!

And don't misunderstand, I'm not denying the fact that a significant number of those people have a preconceived bias against blacks. But your attitude indicates the same. And that's fine, I suppose. It's your right.

But then where does your moral high ground come from?
his attitude is reactionary it's based on real life experiences and indisputable facts of how black people are treated in this country
what about the commenters attitude? where does that come from:lupe: