Study shows: White police aggressively targeting black teenagers over white teenagers

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The strangest thing about this is white people don't seem to comprehend that the black aggression they fear so much was directly created through the oppressive environments they forced us into decades ago.

It's like they believe black people are inherently born full of rage or some shyt. So ridiculous.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
This @Mr. Pink, I swear.

Unlike some other open cacs on this forum, all this guy does is whine and try to justify his prejudice.

"What makes a person racist exactly?"
"So he said all you people do is kill and rape, does that really make him a racist?"
"But if the stats are true, aren't these comments justified?"
"They're racist because they probably got attack by blacks anyway."
"Because I'm white, I know more about racial relations than you." (He actually said that.)
"You're all black nationalists, but God forbid if you call someone a white nationalist."
"Why not read this white supremacist book if you don't believe me?"

Like come on man. You're like everything that's embarrassing about that Whiteness Project rolled into one guy.

Last edited:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
This @Mr. Pink, I swear.

Unlike some other open cacs on this forum, all this guy does is whine and try to justify his prejudice.

"What makes a person racist exactly?"
"So he said all you people do is kill and rape, does that really make him a racist?"
"But if the stats are true, aren't these comments justified?"
"They're racist because they probably got attack by blacks anyway."
"Because I'm white, I know more about racial relations than you." (He actually said that.)
"You're all black nationalists, but God forbid if you call someone a white nationalist."
"Why not read this white supremacist book if you don't believe me?"

Like come on man. You're like everything that's embarrassing about that Whiteness Project rolled into one guy.
So what you're saying is I'm not "one of the good ones"?:heh:

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
So what you're saying is I'm not "one of the good ones"?:heh:

Keep that dumbass term to yourself. Your viewpoint isn't what's making me cringe, but rather your obliviousness, that you actively seek out blacks to angrily debate with them and being afraid of the word "racist" even when it's directed at some other white. It's hilarious.

I'd say you're the type who'd say "I like everyone!" then "Where's White History and why can't we celeberate White Pride?", but that may be putting it lightly. At least that type probably wouldn't be reading White Nationalist books.

Last edited:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Keep that dumbass term to yourself. Your viewpoint isn't what's making me cringe, but rather your obliviousness, that you actively seek out blacks to angrily debate with them and being afraid of the word "racist" even when it's directed at some other white. It's hilarious.

I'd say you're the type who'd say "I like everyone!" then "Where's White History and why can't we celeberate White Pride?", but that may be putting it lightly.
First of all, calm yourself.

Unlike you, I don't subscribe to group morality. So I don't give a fukk about "white people" or any other people in the aggregate. But this forum is a haven for groupthink and jumping on bandwagons. I do not think that the knee jerk reactions that 99% of people here have on any topic on race are appropriate, and it's not doing neither blacks nor whites any favor.

And that's why I posted, to point out how faulty the reasoning of most posters is. I freely admitted that a significant number of the people who posted those comments were probably racist, a fact which you conveniently managed to ignore in your bid to paint me as a racism apologist.

Oh, and the only person on the forum I've "angrily debated" with is that dumbass LionofJudah, only because he's a subhuman pedophilia apologist moron. When things took a turn for the worse here and the discussion was no longer civil I bowed out - naturally to "you're running away" accusations.

So all due respect you're talking out of your ass. Spare me the armchair psychoanalysis and go fukk yourself.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
First of all, calm yourself.

Unlike you, I don't subscribe to group morality. So I don't give a fukk about "white people" or any other people in the aggregate. But this forum is a haven for groupthink and jumping on bandwagons. I do not think that the knee jerk reactions that 99% of people here have on any topic on race are appropriate, and it's not doing neither blacks nor whites any favor.

And that's why I posted, to point out how faulty the reasoning of most posters is. I freely admitted that a significant number of the people who posted those comments were probably racist, a fact which you conveniently managed to ignore in your bid to paint me as a racism apologist.

Oh, and the only person on the forum I've "angrily debated" with is that dumbass LionofJudah, only because he's a subhuman pedophilia apologist moron. When things took a turn for the worse here and the discussion was no longer civil I bowed out - naturally to "you're running away" accusations.

So all due respect you're talking out of your ass. Spare me the armchair psychoanalysis and go fukk yourself.

After seeing this obvious pattern from you for a while now, I would suggest your take own advice to calm down.

And you've already lost me with your first paragraph. You keep driving home the idea that this place is Black st0rmfr0nt when the "militants" barely make up 50% of a few subforums here. The fact that "militants" and "armchair X" is an insult clearly proves that. Sorry to disappoint you since I know a Black st0rmfr0nt is what you wanted.

And finally, what's this "probably racist" stuff? I won't speak for all comments (since I've got too much self-respect to search through that garbage), but I seriously hope you're not defending comments like the ones shown in this thread in any way. Because if so: my god...

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
After seeing this obvious pattern from you for a while now, I would suggest your take own advice to calm down.

And you've already lost me with your first paragraph. You keep driving home the idea that this place is Black st0rmfr0nt when the "militants" barely make up 50% of a few subforums here. The fact that "militants" and "armchair X" is an insult clearly proves that. Sorry to disappoint you since I know a Black st0rmfr0nt is what you wanted.
It seems to me like you're projecting friend. Who said anything about millitants or black st0rmfr0nt? This is place is rampant with groupthink and bandwagonism period. With regards to race, religion, work, women, video games, everything. Look at the most popular pass time here, the "neg trains". If that doesn't drive my point home, nothing will.

And finally, what's this "probably racist" stuff? I won't speak for all comments (since I've got too much self-respect to search through that garbage), but I seriously hope you're not defending comments like the ones shown in this thread in any way. Because if so: my god...
You're quite the spinster, you know that?

edit: and the "pattern" you're referring to means the fact that I don't automatically defer to black posters when it comes to race or that I don't prostrate myself and apologize for white people in every race thread in a bid for popularity(like some other "open cacs")?
Yeah, how dare I have my own opinions.:snoop:

The very fact that you talk about "open cacs" shows where you're coming from.:heh:

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
It seems to me like you're projecting friend. Who said anything about millitants or black st0rmfr0nt? This is place is rampant with groupthink and bandwagonism period. With regards to race, religion, work, women, video games, everything. Look at the most popular past time here, the "neg trains". If that doesn't drive my point home, nothing will.

You just said you don't feel comfortable how "99%" of people here have knee-jerk reactions to racial topics here. And with your viewpoint, it's not hard to imagine what kind you have the most problems with.

And this goes back to my point of "militants" barely making up 50% of this site if even that. Outside of "cac" being widely used by most sides, there's far too much in-fighting and and extreme opinions (gender feuds and opinions on interracial dating to name a few) with "militants" only making up a part of it. Hell, the fact that maybe half of them funnily enough are into white girls causes even more in-fighting.

As for stuff like neg-trains, I dunno. But with your viewpoint and how you want to express it in a black forum, I don't see why you should even care in the slightest. Besides, you've got more daps than posts. And that includes getting daps from your race-related posts along with positive replies from them.

Outside of 2-3 things, I'm not seeing the hivemind. Especially compared to some other sites I've seen.

You're quite the spinster, you know that?

No spinning here, and you can end that worry by directly answering my question.

Edit: You don't need to apologize for anything, and you're more than free to get angry about "cac", as well as tell people to cool it with the hypocrisies. But when you defend racists, say tired old lines that even those c00n Train vids already made fun of, and recommend "White Girl Bleed A Lot", it gets beyond annoying.

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

That comparison is bullshyt anyway. The actual SF has been responsible for numerous acts of domestic terrorism and the sole purpose of the website is to reinforce hatred.