Study shows: White police aggressively targeting black teenagers over white teenagers

Daps
Reppin
VOID
@Mr Uncle Leroy

There's nothing I hate more than this new breed of scientific racists who try to use human-biodiversity and "facts" to justify their seething racism.
American colleges and universities are pumping thse fools out by the thousands and they are probably the most dangerous force to humanity the world has ever known.

When they aren't spitting these nonsense facts, they're cooking up deadly concoctions in laboratories to use on people of color all around the world.

Don't get it twisted..they are probably some of the most valuable agents of white supremacy.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are all the black female posters that say, "B-b-buh what about female deaths?" Doesn't this issue involve the murdered but ignored females yall are always talking about?

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
his attitude is reactionary it's based on real life experiences and indisputable facts of how black people are treated in this country
what about the commenters attitude? where does that come from:lupe:
Well the facts they posted - IF true - are as indisputable as the facts about how black people are treated.

And are you saying that, because of slavery, white people have absolutely no cause for grievance against black people? Perhaps some of those people have been victimized by blacks at certain points. How do you know?

If one of my family members would be beaten to death by a black gangbangers, would I have no room for complaint?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Well the facts they posted - IF true - are as indisputable as the facts about how black people are treated.

And are you saying that, because of slavery, white people have absolutely no cause for grievance against black people? Perhaps some of those people have been victimized by blacks at certain points. How do you know?

If one of my family members would be beaten to death by a black gangbangers, would I have no room for complaint?

Yes, but we all know white people like to use blacks attacking whites as an excuse for their racism and bigotry. 400 years of rape, murder, killing babies and these cacs complain about isolated incidents. The nerve of these pale skinned fakkits.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Yes, but we all know white people like to use blacks attacking whites as an excuse for their racism and bigotry. 400 years of rape, murder, killing babies and these cacs complain about isolated incidents. The nerve of these pale skinned fakkits.
Well if that's your opinion, that's your opinion.

Just for fun, let's try and frame it a different way: an Al-Qaeda member detonates a suicide vest to avenge America's wars on the Muslim world. One of your family members is killed in the explosion. Do you blame him or not?

And, if the statistics are true, the isolated incidents are not that isolated. Read "White girls bleed alot".

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

I'm just going to assume your talking about this quote:usure:

I'm having a problem with why is this a problem? They don't do anything constructive, the majority have no idea who their parents are, they reproduce like rats when young and they live for handouts and whatever they can steal, sell, procure. So What? Look at the entire race around the planet. NOTHING GOOD HAS COME FROM AFRICA, they can not grow food, they can not build cities, there is nothing this prehistoric race can do for itself, hel they couldn't even pick cotton...utterly useless as a race in this day and age.

where do you see any truth? be free to post numbers or facts to back up your point if you don't I wont entertain you:feedme:

it's not just slavery it's white supremacy. there is a system set in place in this country to keep us down

and if they have been victimized by blacks tell me how that justifies them holding the negative views they do against all black people. going by your logic all of america should hate islamic people.

if one of your family were killed by black gangbangers it depends on what you have to say about them. what would your complaint be can you clarify?

Daps
Reppin
VOID

I'm having a problem with why is this a problem? They don't do anything constructive, the majority have no idea who their parents are, they reproduce like rats when young and they live for handouts and whatever they can steal, sell, procure. So What? Look at the entire race around the planet. NOTHING GOOD HAS COME FROM AFRICA, they can not grow food, they can not build cities, there is nothing this prehistoric race can do for itself, hel they couldn't even pick cotton...utterly useless as a race in this day and age.

where do you see any truth? be free to post numbers or facts to back up your point if you don't I wont entertain you:feedme:

it's not just slavery it's white supremacy. there is a system set in place in this country to keep us down

and if they have been victimized by blacks tell me how that justifies them holding the negative views they do against all black people. going by your logic all of america should hate islamic people.

if one of your family were killed by black gangbangers it depends on what you have to say about them. what would your complaint be can you clarify?
Dude...don't bother. He's a white racist sympathizer. He doesn't get it and doesn't want to.

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX

Just for fun, let's try and frame it a different way: an Al-Qaeda member detonates a suicide vest to avenge America's wars on the Muslim world. One of your family members is killed in the explosion. Do you blame him or not?

And, if the statistics are true, the isolated incidents are not that isolated. Read "White girls bleed alot".

So black people who commit violent crimes are comparable to a terrorist organization that perpetrated the murder of thousands of innocent Americans?

sgQ7k0l.jpg

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX

Are you really gonna reccommend a book full of fallacies written by a white nationalist?
http://conwebwatch.tripod.com/stories/2013/wndflaherty.html

:mjlol: why did i take the troll bait?

"
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to Mr. Pink again."

Ima be back to neg yo ass :ufdup:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

:mjlol:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
That quote was... unkind. Most of it is to be disregarded completely. That being said you don't think it's reasonable that some white people feel resentment at the high rate of criminality in the black community or at AA if it affects them?

The same thing that justifies black people holding negative views against all black people. Do you see what I was aiming at? That is the danger in treating the races as monolithic groups.

Some white people have done nothing wrong to black people. Some - those that come from the post-slavery wave of immigrants - don't even have ancestors that had slaves. Some of them - those that live in proximity to "bad areas", who have been affected directly by the high rate of black criminality, who perhaps have lost to AA , might understandably feel resentful. They feel they have done nothing wrong. Perhaps some of those choose to comment on that article.

And that's all I'm saying. When automatically go "you're white so you're racist", how are you any different?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Christian Science Monitor? :scust:

I don't read anything from such agenda-driven scumbags,