Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
04666845-in.gif

Giants football is back :blessed:

Right now I've got no feeling either way on this team, its really dependent on our stars like Eli, JPP, Cruz stepping up and for fukks sake can we stay healthy for once? We can't have 10 guys on IR by week 6 like usual, we are gonna need everybody. O Line worries me with Snee gone, hopefully guys show out in camp and step up.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-fc45a24626a0ca50.jpg

There's a war going on outside no man is safe from....:wow:

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/37154/giants-training-camp-injury-report

Not a good look Beason was one of our best rush defenders and was tied for third most tackles on the team. :why:

This probably goes without saying, but with the addition of center J.D. Walton and the retirement of mainstays like Snee and Diehl the Giants' O-line has and is undergoing major changes. While I'm not exactly ecstatic about what Jerry Reese built in the offseason it would be virtually impossible for the O-line to be worst than it was last year. :ld:

Schedule:

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/giants/who-will-lead-giants-offensive-line-1.8865535

Kind of sad to see Snee go ,but his body couldn't take it any more.

@kurt @Urbanmiracle @OTC @23statcity @Rev @The War Report @TR7 @Exit9NJturnpike

@CapitalOne @Mr. Jack Napier @I.V. @Pack2 @Danie84 @tru_m.a.c

@AVthaPHARAOH @HarlemUSA @3rdLetter @Evil Genius Swizzy @AJtheOne @PIFF101 @RUNQNS

How do you think the GIants do this season?

My boy eli is back :banderas: so ready for this year . A secondary ??i don't know if I'll recognize a actual secondary it's so foreign to me . And a new offense :banderas: let's get it gmen :salute:

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
-fc45a24626a0ca50.jpg

There's a war going on outside no man is safe from....:wow:

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/37154/giants-training-camp-injury-report

Not a good look Beason was one of our best rush defenders and was tied for third most tackles on the team. :why:

This probably goes without saying, but with the addition of center J.D. Walton and the retirement of mainstays like Snee and Diehl the Giants' O-line has and is undergoing major changes. While I'm not exactly ecstatic about what Jerry Reese built in the offseason it would be virtually impossible for the O-line to be worst than it was last year. :ld:

Schedule:

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/giants/who-will-lead-giants-offensive-line-1.8865535

Kind of sad to see Snee go ,but his body couldn't take it any more.

@kurt @Urbanmiracle @OTC @23statcity @Rev @The War Report @TR7 @Exit9NJturnpike

@CapitalOne @Mr. Jack Napier @I.V. @Pack2 @Danie84 @tru_m.a.c

@AVthaPHARAOH @HarlemUSA @3rdLetter @Evil Genius Swizzy @AJtheOne @PIFF101 @RUNQNS

How do you think the GIants do this season?

The NFC East is a crapshoot and I for one think we're going to come out of it as division champs. Eli can bounce back but also think about the new offense that McAdoo is running and how quickly he's needs to grasp it. The O-Line was awful and we were decimated with injuries so hopefully with our new additions and pretty healthy roster this season we can overcome last year's issues. The secondary on paper is looking :whew: The O-Line is the most important to me because Eli won't get through the season with fair stats without good protection. Can't wait till the season starts! Let's Go GMEN!

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Lots of new faces and the lines worry me. This is an important training camp for us. Hopefully we can stay healthy.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dont forget to @ me been an og giants fan through both superbowl runs on hamster

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
I'm here:takedat:. 10-6 or 9-7.

We have a good player in Odell Beckham Jr, his route running for a junior in college, his speed, his underrated strength :whew: . I am excited to see Devon Kennard, Tom C fukks with him, gave him some praise when mini camp ended in May. Hopefully he continues to play well. We have a Center, I was pissed when we didn't get a C in 09 draft but I understood why we didn't.

Justin Pugh back for another year. He was very good, he should continue to grow barring any injuries because the offense is similar to what he played in Syracuse. Hankins and Moore should have 8 sacks combined. No high expectations for the pass rush. Hankins should be a beast in the run game, he needs to last 16 games :lupe:

David Wilson is a player with so much athleticism that needs to translate on the football field. Since this offense is more simplistic than Kevin and Tom's offense I think he will succeed. I expect him to be used like the last Philly game in 2012. That boy was cold :whew: Randle statistically is growing. I expect 900 yard 9tds. I have no expectations for Adrian Robinson.

Prince needs to play better 3 career interceptions :scusthov: two from Alex Smith and one from Vince Young. Jacquian and Spencer should be adequate.

JPP the man in a contract year. Last two years injury stopped him from stunting. The man is back, expecting 10 sacks 65 tackles we have a secondary now. :birdman: Cruz going to go ham no matter what.