T.I., Jeezy And Rocko Have An Album On The Way?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol these niccas tryna huddle together to overcome their common arch-nemesis big Guwop aka Gucci Mane La Flare. But little do they know, Atlanta trap boss Guwop has a plan of his own.

Tune in next week as the boy scouts circle their wagons and confront the wrath of Mr. Baking Soda Armskrong.

OlUJiT4.png

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The song he had with 2 Chainz a few years ago was big too. I don't listen to him or the radio but I couldn't avoid it.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
:heh: Releases the same day as the Nas/Cube/Scarface album, I Can't Feel My Face, T-Wayne, the Pharell/Nelly/Akon/TI :wtf: album too.

Lets not forget Mack and Brad, Lupe/Kanye/Pharell's album, Cam and Jaheim's best of both hoods, Dre and Snoop's break up to make up album, probably more. Rappers been lying about group albums since forever.

the Starsky & Hutch album from Nore & Cam.
oh and add the Jim Jones/Styles P album..think it got mentioned once and never heard of again.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
:
:what:

imma do me?

Tomorrow?

Plain Jane?

Squares out your circle?

Goin' Steady?

and TONS of street songs that KILL in the South.

Rocko is DEFINITELY a staple.
:mjlol: none of those were major national songs.

SubLyminalz

Supporter
Daps
They don't play this shyt on top 40. If you listened to RAP stations, you'd know Rocko is solid out here.
your all over the place :heh:

first u claim he has released hit songs every year for the past 6 years which was false then u tried to say all of those songs were national hits which was more :duck: now your saying that they dont play his songs on the top 40 which kills your entire argument.

last but not lease since he had so many hits:

tumblr_llaj1fufIL1qzjix8.gif

SubLyminalz

Supporter
Daps
You buggin bruh :comeon: do you rely on what national radio plays to validate good hip hop?
he had huge club bangers but that dosent mean he had major hit records, apples and oranges.