T.I., Jeezy And Rocko Have An Album On The Way?

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
i fukks wit rock heavy but you know a nikkka done lost his mind if they doing a project wit lil j.j. in 2014.

these nikkkas is turning into the avengers now that gooch is locked up :comeon:

fuk these nikkkas, brick factory about to drop!

BURR!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm from Georgia, which means I could just flip on the radio and hear a Rocko song. Still, I'm a little shocked that dude hasn't AT LEAST heard "U.E.N.O" especially since there were so many versions.

nikka probably only listen to MF Doom and Company Flow albums........

Daps
Lol these niccas tryna huddle together to overcome their common arch-nemesis big Guwop aka Gucci Mane La Flare. But little do they know, Atlanta trap boss Guwop has a plan of his own.

Tune in next week as the boy scouts circle their wagons and confront the wrath of Mr. Baking Soda Armskrong.

OlUJiT4.png
:deadmanny:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I'm from Georgia, which means I could just flip on the radio and hear a Rocko song. Still, I'm a little shocked that dude hasn't AT LEAST heard "U.E.N.O" especially since there were so many versions.

I heard that song, but never knew who the main artist was on it, just knew Ross had a verse.

I don't listen to the radio anymore because it's trash. I listen to albums & tapes of artists that I dig, which aint all that many.

I'll give artists I aint up on a chance if the Coli is hyping them and it sounds like something that I would enjoy. Usually this needs to be whole tapes or projects though. I don't even bother with threads about single tracks unless I already love the artist. It's too many nikkas dropping garbage to comb through all of the mess. Usually the quality projects will standout enough for me to check them out.

I'm not from the south so I aint really fukking with all of those artists unless they standout some.