Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

Ghost757

Rookie
Daps
:jbhmm:She’s def not bad looking

Yeah she a cute chick, I bet them Cacs had her ass oiled up dancing for em just like this before they fukked. She probably got off showing them how "exotic" she was to them.

Black girls unfortunately be getting smutted out on the low, tinder, Ig, and the rest of these dating apps got whiteboys eating, and yes some of ya'll girlfriends fukking them on the side too. It's a Cold world out here lol.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

A follow up for the haters

This is the pitfall of social media. Seeing regular ass every day women get a following so now they carry themself like they’re brand ambassadors :heh:

This why you can never follow a chick on IG if you actually gettin at her. You can’t stoop to that level of being a ‘fan’.

That may answer why dudes think other races have it easier when bagging black women. The reason is black culture is so high on fake it til you make it, showy, inauthentic shyt. Nggas inherently try too hard and gas these chicks. Either you meet a chick at the club where it’s her at her egotistical peak and you’re chasing. Or If you meet her on IG or message her there, you are living in her fake celebrity reality with 1000 other people/menc with all her made up pics, etc

And some of it is on women too, women w/ non black dudes will accept someone outside that matrix. They’ll date a swagless ethnic man. But with black men, they expect you to look, act, be like the black monolith

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah she a cute chick, I bet them Cacs had her ass oiled up dancing for em just like this before they fukked. She probably got off showing them how "exotic" she was to them.

Black girls unfortunately be getting smutted out on the low, tinder, Ig, and the rest of these dating apps got whiteboys eating, and yes some of ya'll girlfriends fukking them on the side too. It's a Cold world out here lol.
This only a problem if you date black women. I don't and been PALGGING for a minute now. To the "Black women is gawg" brehs, I wish yall luck b/c the koonin about to get worse

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
California
Bus drivers who are the SAME RACE.

Which is what every other race of women does. They prioritize their own race, regardless of his job.

Mexican women are out here marrying fruit stand operators and y’all going to Spain and Italy to date low status white men like it’s some kind of badge of honor
Low status CACs and non blacks know that BW easy. Idk why yall mad at prostitute @blackpear, she's putting yall on game. When I was in the military I seen how a lot of standards black women got for nikkas magicqlly disappeared once you become white.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If she deletes the tiktok no one will know. It ain't that deep and also maybe a man isn't the goal of her life.

Pretty sure the common man doesn't know how to pull up a deleted tiktok from a few years ago.

Lord have mercy a woman’s delusion in real time.

You didn’t even bother looking at the OP. The very story you’re commenting on is not a tik tok link. It is an X link. Someone else’s X. So her content has already been ‘pulled’ and is out of her hands.

Also let’s go back ‘maybe a man isn’t her goal in life’. But ain’t you the one posted the clip of her saying she stopped fw dudes bc they didn’t believe in Christ. :ufdup: So she’s a God fearing Christian woman who doesn’t care about ever finding a man. You are literary just saying anything at this point

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Lord have mercy a woman’s delusion in real time.

You didn’t even bother looking at the OP. The very story you’re commenting on is not a tik tok link. It is an X link. Someone else’s X. So her content has already been ‘pulled’ and is out of her hands.

Also let’s go back ‘maybe a man isn’t her goal in life’. But ain’t you the one posted the clip of her saying she stopped fw dudes bc they didn’t believe in Christ. :ufdup: So she’s a God fearing Christian woman who doesn’t care about ever finding a man. You are literary just saying anything at this point
Yall gotta put that dumb bytch on ignore

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This aint even an issue. Time nowadays is more valuable than money. Folks spending too much time paying these nobodies attention.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why was she with them to begin with if they didn't believe in God? There was no future there and she still had her guts massaged. She doesn't have values
It's hoe babble is what it is. :mjlol: That's why.... She knew everything about them but she wanted her hoe phase. I'm not sure why it's so difficult for some people to admit that's all it is...

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
It's hoe babble is what it is. :mjlol: That's why.... She knew everything about them but she wanted her hoe phase. I'm not sure why it's so difficult for some people to admit that's all it is...
Oh I know. I'm just putting it out there for Pearl so she can read behind the lines. :mjpls:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Sct8Gbx.png

QlgUsUL.png

ftwVdqa.png

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Oh I know. I'm just putting it out there for Pearl so she can read behind the lines. :mjpls:

She's not going to admit on here that this woman was just out there enjoying being a hoe. And the thing about it is.... there's nothing wrong with being a hoe. After seeing this tiktok, I wouldn't necessarily have an issue with dating a woman with a similar tiktok... but would I wife her up? Probably not... because it's clear she's not about commitment.