Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Unfortunately that cat is out the bag
Smh. fukk man. We can’t let this be our story. Too many cats wanna live what rappers talk about & OGs not steering brothas in the right direction. Gotta get the youngsters back to courting and dating woman. Not just trying to smash. I seen somewhere that some dudes equate a date with simping smh

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Smh. fukk man. We can’t let this be our story. Too many cats wanna live what rappers talk about & OGs not steering brothas in the right direction. Gotta get the youngsters back to courting and dating woman. Not just trying to smash. I seen somewhere that some dudes equate a date with simping smh
Lmfao simp set have arrived

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Go tell em to court Europes cum dumpster from this thread

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Bruh all these Andrew tate type cats out here in the mainstream. That online stuff is a niche segment. We are not even close to being that
Man some of the shyt I be seeing on here & online … I don’t know. Something happened with the pandemic. For that, I wouldn’t even entertain the thought.

Daps
You’re either a woman of a faq.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Yeah she a cute chick, I bet them Cacs had her ass oiled up dancing for em just like this before they fukked. She probably got off showing them how "exotic" she was to them.

Black girls unfortunately be getting smutted out on the low, tinder, Ig, and the rest of these dating apps got whiteboys eating, and yes some of ya'll girlfriends fukking them on the side too. It's a Cold world out here lol.

They eat on Tinder like crazy if they fit a certain profile. My white male friend whos 6'1 and like 41 went on tinder and got a crazy amount of matches in 24 hours. Dude is in his 40's and still eating.