Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

Belize King

All Star
Daps
:comeon:
Yall boys are wild. All men know women want time / men want sex. Time=Sex. This woman out here trying to find love. Love equals time and time equals sex.
:skip:
90% of men arent giving women time without sex. It is what it is. Unfortunately, she has to ride the c**k carousel until she realizes she can try to withhold sex and still require time.
:pachaha:
Is she interesting enough, worthy, or is the man ready to give time without sex?
:francis:
These dues taking advantage. She may be enjoying the ride as well. She just needs to realize she has to hop off the carousel before she ages out.
:manny:
The game is the game and it’s hard for 5 and 6’s out here in these streets.
:picard:

Daps
Smh. fukk man. We can’t let this be our story. Too many cats wanna live what rappers talk about & OGs not steering brothas in the right direction. Gotta get the youngsters back to courting and dating woman. Not just trying to smash. I seen somewhere that some dudes equate a date with simping smh
At the bolded part - The problem is that most western women aren't worth dating! They have been corrupted by feminist fukkery and western government pandering to them.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, nikkas is mad in this thread. :russ:
Like this is what I was saying in a thread who gives a fukk what this woman is doing in her life and who she is fukking. nikkaz are miserable I swear nikkas wake early to find different ways to be mad about women black women at that.

By saying that it’s still corny putting your business outchea of who you date and her intentions make her seem clout chasey by this.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Like this is what I was saying in a thread who gives a fukk what this woman is doing in her life and who she is fukking. nikkaz are miserable I swear nikkas wake early to find different ways to be mad about women black women at that.

By saying that it’s still corny putting your business outchea of who you date and her intentions make her seem clout chasey by this.
I'm still confused why people are mad and why it went to 20 pages. Soo are they mad that they didn't get a chance to hit? Or that she's dating wyte boys?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I'm not mad but if she don't knock it off she will be unwifeable.Plus she seems to be going older so maybe she dating ir because she want to be a sugar babby.

She's already known globally as damaged good.
Only a cac would take in a used up rag like her knowing her past..no Breh would, no Arab would either.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I'm still confused why people are mad and why it went to 20 pages. Soo are they mad that they didn't get a chance to hit? Or that she's dating wyte boys?

:francis: If u ain't up on the passport bros, this whole situation will confuse u..
People(BW & News Media) was demonizing Black Men who got passports & went to other countries for dating purposes..

Meanwhile BW get congratulated for doing the same .. The argument is about double standards & hypocrisy..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Guilt free thotting. Is that what these women want?

Like how men brag about smashing exotic women these women think they're a prize because they getting smashed by foreign men. Cept, we aren't wired to respect that

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
She been going viral for swirling since 2016, useta be big on youtube too

b28ICYh.png

lo9t8Ax.png

Usetabe a youtube couple.. She never dated BM even in the states btw..
This should had ended the thread, she been a wench since she was a teenager.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way

There are more posts from people like you asking why people are mad than actual people being mad in this thread. The majority of posts are just laughing at her being ran through abroad.